Chapter 12

~Such a fake mistake~

 

Yesung’s P.O.V.

 

We were on our way home after a nice time at the café….and I hoped for full that they were done, and done showering.

 

And they were, when we came home Eunhyuk sat in the couch.

“Hello” he said as normal like he didn’t have just been in bed…

“Where is Donghae?” I asked

“He just had to go to the store…buy stuff for his parents, they weren’t happy that he hadn’t answered phone, and didn’t come home yesterday…”

“Oh…is he staying over? I mean it is weekend” I said

“He said that he would be staying over at the hotel this weekend”

“Why not here?”

“He wasn’t sure if you wanted him here”

“I have no problem with it, I don’t wanna be awkward with your boyfriend” Then I just felt like being mean “But if he is gonna sleep over I hope you have cleaned the sheets”

Eunhyuk blushed “Wha..what do you mean?”

“You know exactly what I mean” and then I bended toward him and whispered in his ear “...I must say you were loud”

I had never seen Eunhyuk this red, and I just smirked at him.

“Was he rough to you?” I asked like it was nothing. I wanted revenge.

Eunhyuk didn’t answer…so I found another way.

“I am just kidding with you…can you go in my jacket and get my phone, so you can call Donghae and tell him that he can stay here instead of using money on a hotel?”

Eunhyuk nodded, and stood up…but it looked like that hurt, and he walked a bit funny, even if he tried to hide it…

Then I took one of the sofa pillows, and Ryeowook looked confused, but I just pointed to Eunhyuk, and threw the pillow at him as hard as I could, and it hitted him…right at his .

“nnnngg” He grunted, and looked at me.

“That was revenge…but geez, he can’t have prepared you if a pillow makes it hurt that bad, and then I saw his face expression, and knew I had hit the spot.

“Oh…so he didn’t”

“Shut up!” He shouted to me, and I started to laugh.

Then I sat down at the couch with Ryeowook while Eunhyuk called Donghae.

 

“Was that going a bit long? I mean do you know how much it hurts?”

 

‘He talks like he know…’ I though scared

 

“Of course not, but you talk like you know?”

Ryeowook blushed “Of course I don’t know…what I meant is…it must hurt…”

 

I looked sceptical at him, and  he noticed it, and asked confused“What?”

“Hmmm…”

“I am a !”

 

‘I hope that I can take that away….’ I though, and all the image came back…Ryeowook under me, sweaty, and breathed hard……

 

”ok, ok, I believe you, I am gonna take a shower” I said and stood up, and hurried to the bathroom.

 

Ryeowook’s P.O.V.

 

Ok, after hearing the chat between Yesung and Eunhyuk, now I know why Yesung pulled me out of the dorm earlier today, but since that he have been a bit weird…wonder why?

 

“Hey Ryeowook” Eunhyuk smiled and sat himself down beside me “Do you wanna see something?”

“Emm..ok, what?” I said curious.

“Here” he said and took out a little photoalbum.

I took it and started to see, and there were a lot of adorable baby picture of Yesung.

“Awwww!” I just had to say, and Eunhyuk laughed “Yeah, isn’t he cute?”

“He’s adorable” I chuckled, and kept looking.

 

Then we heard the bathroom door go up, and it seemed like Eunhyuk was waiting for Yesung to come, and he did.

 

He stood in only a towel “What are you two doing? I could hear you talk all the way into the bathroom”

Eunhyuk took the book and held it up “I am just showing Ryeowook how cute you were when you were young”

Yesungs eyes wided “You did not”

“Oh yes I did” Eunhyuk stuck his tongues out toward Yesung “Revenge for the pillow you threw at me”

Yesung  ran toward Eunhyuk who just got up from the couch “Give it back!”

“Noooo” Eunhyuk teased, and waved around with the book so Yesung couldn’t get it.

“Eunhyuk! Give it to me!”

“And if I won’t?”

Yesung didn’t have an answer, but kept trying to get the book when it happen…Eunhyuk stumbled and fell on the floor with a little pain, and Yesung’s towel fell off in the process.

 

I froze totally, couldn’t even take my hands to my eyes, but kept staring at him like a ert…

 

But Eunhyuk laughed while halfly cover his eyes “Geez Yesung, get dressed”

Yesung laughed a bit too and took the towel back around him.

 

Wow….he looked…so damn beautiful… such a erted mind Wookie…but hell he was!

 

-

 

Donghae came back, and it seemed to go well between him and Yesung, a bit weird sometimes, but it was ok.

 

After dinner Kyuhyun came, and we all decided to watch a movie in the living room, but I feel kinda sorry for Kyuhyun…it must be awkward for him to watch a movie with two couples, but he didn’t seem to mind at all.

 

There were only places for four people in the couch, so Eunhyuk sat at Donghae’s lap, and DOnghae whispered something in his ear that made Eunhyuk blush a lot. in the left end, then I came, leaning my head on Yesung’s shoulder, then in the right end Kyuhyun sat fully into the movie that he didn’t even notice that we were here

 

Yesung’s P.O.V.

 

I didn’t actually pay so much attention to the movie…I only thought of Ryeowook who had his head on my shoulder, he was so cute. I turned my head to face him, and he looked a bit up, so I gave him a light kiss on his lips, and he smiled. Totally cute, and he was mine…and for real.

 

Then suddenly the movie got a scene that caught my attention…The man and the woman were making out in the bed, and yeah…for the third time today my imagines goes wild, and Ryeowook right beside me, this close didn’t make the situation better…, can I go to the bathroom? No, if I go now they will understand why…or at least Eunhyuk…what shall I do?

 

Just ignore the movie.

And by that I started to look at Ryeowook…not that it helped any better…I only wondered how he would react if I started to touch him? Would he react like the woman, would he accept it? And keep on to the main part? I really wanted to just try to touch him right now…even just on the thighs, but I had to hold back...but…just one touch could hurt.

 

I almost touched his thighs, but then he faced me “Do I have something on my face?” he must have noticed that I had stared at him for a while.

“No, you’re just cute” I said and kissed him again before turning to the screen again, and the scene was lucky for me…over.

 

But I wonder…how in hell could Donghae control himself? I mean…If Ryeowook had been sitting on my lap now…I would be doomed…maybe it have something do to with that they are used to it? I don’t know

 

 

But the rest of the whole movie I had though about one thing…that I hated going around with this thoughts…I wanna know how it is…yeah…I know that sounded erted, but so what? I don’t want to walk around just imagine it …it has only been today, but they wont stop, I know that.

 

“Then lets watch movie number 2” Kyuhyun said happy when the movie ended.

Ryeowook stood up “I just have to go to the bathroom”

“And we need to make more popcorn” Eunhyuk said and went to the kitchen, and of course Donghae followed him.

 

“Kyuhyun?” I asked when he was about to switch films.

“mhm?”

“Can I ask you a few fast questions about Ryeowook?”

He chuckled a bit “Sure?”

“If I wanted…to give Ryeowook a gift…what does he like?”

“Emm…I’m not so sure about that, maybe something purple” he chuckled, and I looked confused at him.

“Ryeowook’s favourite colour is purple” he smiled.

“Oooh…ok…and what does he like to do except cooking?”

“hmm…he likes to sing, and he is pretty good. Its just that he don’t want to join a club or anything that can make it better, because he has been lonely so long, and people were picking on him, and yeah…you know, until you guys came”

I nodded “I know…”

“And it is the same with the piano, he is really good at it”

Then we heard the bathroom door open, and Ryeowook came back at the same time as Eunhyuk and Donghae came back…so no more questions…

 

Then we watched the second movie.

 

-

 

“Bye” Kyuhyun said

“See ya later” Ryeowook said, and we closed the door behind him.

 

We went back to the living room and started to clean up. It was sure a popcorn mess, but it didn’t take that long.

 

“I am going to bed” Eunhyuk said.

“Already?” Donghae asked.

“I am tired…and anyway, it is midnight”

We all could see that he still walked weird…wonder if Ryeowook would walk that weird…

 

“You sure that there isn’t another reason your tired?” Donghae smirked to Eunhyuk.

“Oh, shut up!” Eunhyuk said and walked out of the living room “Good night”

“Good night” I and Ryeowook said while Donghae laughed a bit “I join you later”

Eunhyuk came in the door, and stuck his tongue out “You can sleep on the couch!” then he walked away again.

“Love you too” Donghae just chuckled.

“I actually think I am going to sleep too” Ryeowook yawned.

“Ok, good night, I’ll come later” I said and kissed his lips lightly before he went out too.

 

I and Donghae sat down at the couch, and started to see if there were anything we could watch on TV. But of course nothing special was on so we just end up seeing some random crime show.

 

“Want something to drink?” I asked, and he shook his head “No thank”

Then it became a bit quiet again before he talked.

“Thanks for letting me stay here, and not being angry for the trouble I caused you at school”

“Dont think about it, it’s not like I am totally innocent”

We both laughed a bit, now that everything was ok again, the whole thing seemed so stupid.

“So everything is ok between you and Eunhyuk?” I asked

He nodded “Yeah, that is one more thing I gotta thank you for…hadn’t it been for the talk I wouldn’t been able to forgive him, and I would have lost him.

 

An idea came in my mind, and I took this as an opportunity.

 

“So…how did you and Eunhyuk actually meet?”

“Haven’t Eunhyuk told you?” he asked confused.

“Of course he have, but…I just wanna hear you point of view…I heard a long time: Oh there is this hot guy in our class….and yeah you know”

Dongahe laughed a bit “Really? He haven’t told me that”

“He fell for you the first day he saw you”

“Nice, I have to admit he caught my eyes when I saw him too…but that is also the problem…he catch almost everyone’s eyes…like in your school…it is a bit tiring sometimes”

“I guess so…”

He nodded “But, I survive with it…as long as Eunhyuk is mine, they can just stand there and look”

“Nice said” I chuckled “And…what gave you courage to ask Eunhyuk out?”

“Emmm…I just asked, since we were at least a bit friends I didnt find it scary, and he said yes.”

I nodded, then I though I would come to my point.

“And…emmm…how did you guys…end up…sleeping together?”

He looked at me with wide eyes “What?”

“I mean…not at the first date, I know when the first time was…”

‘ok…that was maybe awkward to say’ I though, and saw Dongahe became a bit embarrassed.

“Ey…don’t blame me…Eunhyuk told me you two did it…but there is one thing I wonder…”

“And…what’s that?” Donghae asked confused.

“How did you…or he….who took the first step?”

Donghae seemed to be really uncomfortable…no wonder…since I am asking him about his -life…

“You wanna know how it started?” he asked, and I nodded.

“And why?”

I sighed “You see…”

I got muted…it was a bit weird to tell this to him, but he understood, and didn’t seem awkward to say anything since he said “You wanna sleep with Ryeowook?”

I felt myself blush a bit, but nodded slowly “Thats why I wanted to know how you two started…and maybe…could help me a bit…”