Chapter 7

~Such a fake mistake~

Ryeowook’s P.O.V.

 

The next day when I woke up I felt bad…for leaving Eunhyuk there crying…but I couldn’t let him know that I had seen it all…don’t get me wrong, but I’m not feeling sorry for him…he asked for it, but the way Donghae broke up…it was kinda mean…

 

I sighed and got up off bed, ate breakfast, took a shower, got dressed and went out. I though about going to Kyuhyun…but as I walked I heard someone walk behind me and turned around.

 

“Yesung?” I said scared to his sad face “Don’t scare me”

“Sorry…”

“Emm…you ok?”

“I know you’re angry at me, but can I please talk to you? You are the only one I can talk to about this”

I though a bit before I nodded and we started to walk together.

“What is it?” I asked carefully.

“It’s Eunhyuk…when I came home after talking to you…he was not there, he didn’t answer his phone, and I looked after him, but didn’t find him anywhere…”

I stopped up “I saw him in the evening”

“Where?”

“………he was in the park…with Donghae” I said and looked down.

“Donghae?”

I nodded “Donghae wanted to talk to him face to face…I overheard their whole conversation”

Yesung sighed “Can I…ask how…Donghae reacted…”

I couldn’t help but to get a bit angry when I looked at him “How do you think he reacted!...angry! dooh!”

He sighed “I could have guessed that, but I mean…what he said?”

 

I though a bit…I did not want to tell him about the part when Donghae said that Yesung was going to be in EUnhyuk’s pants if Yesung didn’t get me…

 

“Emm…Donghae agreed with me…he takes the act like cheating…and………they broke up…” I didn’t dare to look at Yesung at first, but I slowly turned my eyes on him, and his face was shocked.

“No, please tell me you are joking!” now he sounded like Eunhyuk yesterday.

I shook my head “I’m not…sorry”

“No, no, no, no, no, no” he repeated.

 

 

“What did you expect? That Donghae would say: Oh it’s ok that you go and make out with other people?”

“Not really” He admitted “Oh god…Eunhyuk is never gonna talk to me again, or see me”

“Well…but he must go to school tomorrow…so you will see him” I said

He nodded “That’s true, maybe I can talk to him then?”

Now I nodded “Yup, do that”

 

-

 

The next day I walked to school with Kyuhyun, and we found the others at the bench in the school yard. But Yesung and Eunhyuk weren’t there.

“Hi” we said, and the other looked a bit sad when they said hi.

“What is it?” Kyuhyun asked, and I continued “And where is Yesung and Eunhyuk?”

“We think those two have had a fight” Yoona said sad.

“And Yesung have went to find Eunhyuk because when we saw him, he avoided us” Sooyoung said.

“And what do they fight about?” I said, and pretended to not understand, and Kyuhyun did the same.

“We don’t know” Heechul shrugged his shoulders.

I sighed, and we sat down with them.

 

The school day went to lunch time, and I haven’t seen Yesung or Eunhyuk once…but I met Yesung on the way to the lunch hall…

 

“Any luck?” I asked Yesung, and he shook his head “He avoids me to the fullest…”

“Can’t blame him that much” I said.

“I know that…” he started as we entered the lunch hall “But next time I see him I…” he stopped up, and I saw why. Eunhyuk hadn’t noticed us, but he looked nervous around.

“I will not let him run” He ended, and walked toward Eunhyuk.

 

I followed and had a feeling this would be no good. Yesung walked specific against Eunhyuk, and suddenly Eunhyuk noticed him. His eyes wided, and was about to walk away when Yesung took a grip in him and nailed him to the wall “Stop avoiding me!”

Eunhyuk shivered a bit, and didn’t look at Yesung, but the others around did.

“Stop avoiding me, talk to me instead” Yesung said “I already know what happened, but you could have told me you know”

 

The audience looked confused at them, but my eyes were clued at one person…he came closer and closer, and looked angry.

“Yesung” I tried, but he didn’t listen, but must have tighten his grip around Eunhyuk’s wrist, because just when the other guy stood next to them Eunhyuk moaned “nngg”

And because the way they stood is sounder more wrong than it actually was.

 

**No one’s P.O.V.**

 

“What the hell are you doing?!” Donghae pulled Yesung harsh from Eunhyuk who sat down at the floor.

“Donghae?” Yesung said.

“You don’t touch him without my permission!” Donghae yelled and Eunhyuk looked confused at him.

But Yesung was also angry “Why do you care? Didn’t you break up with him?”

“You’re still not allowed to touch him! Not you, and not someone else” Dongahe yelled.

“pff” Yesung grunted, and walked to Eunhyuk. “Get up” he said and reached out a hand to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk just looked at the hand, but Donghae pushed Yesung away “Didn’t you listen”

“And why do you care?!”

“None of your business, damn ert!” Donghae shouted and took up his fist. Yesung knew what was going to happen and were just in time to dodge Donghae’s fist. He got angry and took up his own fist and punched Donghae.

“No!” Eunhyuk got fast up as the two others began to fight.

 

**Ryeowook’s P.O.V.**

 

Eunhyuk got fast up and took a grip in Donghae’s arms, and pulled him back, but DOnghae was too strong for him, and just pushed Eunhyuk a bit back before he focused on Yesung again.

I stood like a statue…I had no idea what to do as I watched Yesung bled from his lip, Donghae from his nose, and both of them just continued hit each other…the people around just watched in shock, and some of the girls sounded scared.

Eunhyuk was like me until he suddenly stood between those two, facing Donghae, and got his fist in his stomach.

Eunhyuk fell down at the floor and held his arms around his stomach as he started to choke. Donghae and Yesung both stopped, and Donghae’s eyes looked shocked at his own fist then to Eunhyuk.

“Eunhyuk!” I shouted, sat fast down beside him, and held an arm around him “Are you ok?”

Kyuhyun, Heechul and the rest of Eunhyuk and Yesung’s gang except Yesugn himself sat down beside Eunhyuk too.

 

“What is this!” someone shouted, and I turned around to see the principle “You two” he pointed to Yesung and Donghae, then he pointed at me and Eunhyuk “And you two…follow me…NOW!”

Me and Heechul helped Eunhyuk up, and then I took over. And all four of us went after the principle to his office.

 

Now I could see Yesung and Donghae fully…

 

Yesung bled a bit from his lips, and had a bruise on his cheek…while Donghae bled a bit from his nose, and had a bruise right beside the eye.

 

“Set him down there” he told me and pointed to a chair “He only need to calm down a bit”

I sat Eunhyuk down at the chair, and I sat myself beside him and Yesung and Dongahe stood in front of the principle’s desk…they both was given a handkerchief to wipe away the blood on their face.

 

“Yesung…” He said and then he looked confused at Donghae “And who are you?”

Donghae swallowed “Lee Donghae”

“I can’t remember to have seen you here before” the principle looked sceptical at him.

“I don’t go to this school”

“Then why are you here?” now the principle shouted.

Donghae pointed at Yesung “I was going to talk to him”

“Then you could have done it some other time! You don’t come here and cause trouble on this school kid!”

“I’m sorry” Donghae bowed.

 

The principle sighed “Just go home, and don’t cause more trouble here ok?”

Donghae bowed again, and turned toward the door, but on the way he stopped by Eunhyuk and looked sad down on him “I’m sorry”

Then he walked out.

 

“So what happen?” The principle asked, now in a strict voice to Yesung.

“So I am getting all the blame?” Yesung complained and looked after Donghae.

“He don’t go to this school, so it’s nothing I can do…except if he comes around and cause more trouble.” The principle said calm, but strict “Now, what happen?”

“I am sorry, but it’s none of your business…all you need to know is that I and DOnghae started to fight”

The principle looked a bit angry, then he pointed toward me and Eunhyuk “And them?”

“Ryeowook has nothing to do with this…Eunhyuk tried to stop me and Donghae, and got hit…”

“You know we have to call your parents about this? Even if they live at the other side of the town?”

Yesung sighed and nodded “I am sorry for causing this trouble.”

“You better be…you will get detention for now…but if you keep causing trouble you will get expelled…first one week…then one month…”

“I get it” Yesung cutted him off “in the end from the whole school”

The principle nodded “And I hope you get it”

 

Then the principle stood up and walked to Eunhyuk “You ok?”

Eunhyuk nodded.

“No need to see the nurse?”

Eunhyuk shook his head.

“Ok then…you two can go out” The principle said.

“What about me?” Yesung complained…I knew he wanted to get out at the same time so he could talk to Eunhyuk.

“You stay here…I am going to tell you when your detention is…”

 

I and Eunhyuk went out.

“You ok?” I asked him again, and Eunhyuk looked at me “I have a feeling you already know who Donghae is…”

I sighed and nodded.

“I am such a fool” he chuckled, and tried to get his own mood up.

“I can’t deny that you are a fool”

“I wish I could turn back the time…” Eunhyuk was about to cry again, but he tried to wipe them away, but then I saw Yesung come out the door behind us, and when he saw Eunhyuk he hugged him from behind. Eunhyuk started immediately to cry then.

“I am sorry” Yesung said

Eunhyuk tried to calm down, but sobbed “It’s not your fault…it’s my own…”

Yesung shook his head and turned Eunhyuk to face him “You tried to stop it…I was the one who begged to keep it on”

 

“It is kinda true” I said, and Eunhyuk looked at me, and tried to wipe away the tears that came…

“It is maybe your fault that it started…but like Yesung said…you tried to stop it, but Yesung begged…you should have said no then too, but of course…when people beg, it can get pretty hard…so…at least I don’t blame you…but I still cant deny that you are a fool for doing this.”

 

I had decided to kind of forgive Eunhyuk, not that I have had fight with him…but in my head I had forgiven him…I can see he regret to the fullest.

 

Eunhyuk smiled at me.

“Yah!” Yesung said “You are not even involved, so you can’t be mad at me for this”

I looked a bit angry at him “I wanted to make Eunhyuk feel better…he is my friend too even if we haven’t actually hanged out together or anything…and I can see that he regrets everything”

“I regret it too…but you give me all the blame?”

I shook my head “Not all the blame…Eunhyuk started the act…” then I closed myself to Yesung and said in a low voice “But you begged to keep on the act when Eunhyuk wouldn’t…just because you liked to touch him…ert…and I am still angry at you for touching and kissing me when you were drunk”

 

Eunhyuk looked confused at us, and obviously didn’t heard what we said, but Yesung blushed as I walked away from him again.

 

“Where have you been this night actually?” Yesung then asked Eunhyuk.

“I went to my aunt this night…I couldn’t stand being at the school dorm with you at that moment” Eunhyuk answered and actually looked Yesung right in the eyes.

“Oh…I didn’t know you had an aunt here” Yesung said

“I know…I have never felt it necessary to tell you.”

Awkward silence, they only stared at each other…I thought about maybe saying something myself…but I had nothing to say…

“Maybe I should talk to Donghae?” Yesung asked carefully, but Eunhyuk shook his head “No…he has all rights to be angry at me…so let it be”

Yesung sighed “I am really sorry…I”

Eunhyuk just took up his hand to stop Yesung “I don’t wanna talk about it” then he turned around “I wanna be alone right now…”

“But…you have classes?” I said, but Eunhyuk stopped just chuckled “I don’t care…I don’t want people to ask about what happened…”

“How is your stomach?” Yesung said and walked to Eunhyuk.

 

I had to calm damn my jealousy and think that Yesung was a jerk, and those two are just friends when Yesung careful took one arm around Eunhyuk’s stomach, and hugged him.

Eunhyuk whispered to Yesung, or at least he tried, but I heard.

 

“Ryeowook is watching you know?” Eunhyuk started

 

Yesugn didn’t seem to care, and only held Eunhyuk from walking away. So maybe Yesung was interested in Eunhyuk now that he was single?

“I will come with you if you skip class” Yesung said, and I only though wrong right now…and wished that I could have gone away now, or that Yesung remembered that I was still here. Eunhyuk shook his head and pushed him lightly away “You already have detention…” then he walked away and Yesung just looked after him…

And it looked kinda romantic…

“Soooo…Have you actually started to like him, or do you still just wanna touch him” I ruined the romantic mood.