Heart Races

Never Saw It Coming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mwoya? I dont though. Does that answer your question?" Min Ae scoffed back at the older boy, her heart, however picking up its pace at the mention of Jimin. 

"Jjinja? You know, now everytime you talk to me, you're always talking about him?" Jungkook tilted his head, smirking at Min Ae. Her eyes grew in shame as she avoided his gaze. 

"I dont know, im just saying though. He can love you more than Eun Jin in the end and you know how loyal he is. Even i wasn't able to love Eun Jin for such a long time." Jungkook looked up at the stars. 

"Well, you and Hye Min should be okay soon. Maybe shes looking at the same stars and thinking of you." Min Ae looked up as well, wondering if Jimin had her or Eun Jin in his heart. Jungkook and Min Ae walked 8 rounds around the park that night, talking about Jimin to the dongsaengs in school. They sat at the playground where kids ran about when suddenly Jungkook said in a teasing tone, "Could i see the conversation between you and Jimin?"

"Mwo? Anni." Min Ae shook her head in defense, not wanting Jimin's and her privacy to be invaded.  

"Mwoni? What did you two talk about that even I, his childhood friend, can't see? Ive been friends with him longer than you have with him, Min Ae-ah." Jungkook stretched out his hand, requesting for her phone. Min Ae slapped his hand away and stood up.

"Yah its 9:45, i gotta head home." Min Ae swung her bag over her shoulder, walking out of the playground premises. 

"Yah you cant just do that!" Jungkook shouted as he caught up with her. 

"Well, i can. Its my phone, so watch me do it." Min Ae huffed as she made huge steps on her way home.

4 Months ago 

"Let me piggyback you." Jimin mumbled. 

"Huh? Piggyback me? Thats.." Min Ae got cut off as he squatted down infront of her, dragging her onto his back. 

"Yah im heavy. And this feels really weird." Min Ae stated as she saw her friends giggling away, almost dropping her polaroid camera. 

"Ya Hwang Hye Na, stop laughing! And you, Jung Young! Dont drop my camera will you?" Min Ae shouted as her feet left the floor and felt his arms wrap around her thighs. 

"Yah can you be gentler?" Min Ae hit him lightly on his shoulder, Her friends cracking up at what she said. 

"You two are just being annoying now." Min Ae cried.

"Gentler~~~ ohhooooohohohoooo" Jung Young laughed as he covered his face in embarrassment. Jimin looked back at you, smirking at what Jung Young pointed out. Min Ae reached out and slapped his face lightly before he mouthed "I'll get you for that later." 

"Rong Min Ae you dare slap me? And then you drag me out here in the middle of this water playground and activate the water after i bought you sushi? Huh? You think this is funny?" Jimin snapped as he ran after Min Ae who was laughing and running off. Min Ae's heart sped up as she felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her waist and yank her backwards under the water. 

"Yah! Park Jimin, igemywoya?!" Min Ae whined as he held her under the water, refusing to let her go. He pulled out her tucked-in shirt and slid his right arm under her shirt around her waist, his left hand tickling her at the same time supporting her so she wouldnt fall flat on her . 

"You think you are going to get away so easil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter