The city of love and lights

Never Saw It Coming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wake up, baby! Its tour day today!" Jimin cried, hopping on the bed and jerking the whole mattress. 

"Oh Jimin..its so early.." Min Ae rubbed her eyes and sat up, smacking her dry lips and looking at the boy hopping around in his robe. 

"And why are you in that robe? It's not like you stripped." Min Ae chuckled, falling back into the soft, fluffy pillow. Jimin quit hopping and dropped on his knees, crawling towards her. She felt him breath on her neck, tickling her senses.

"Jimin! What are you doing?!" She laughed, turning and gently whacking him on his arm. He chuckled and leaned in to peck her forehead, looking at her lovingly. 

"I can't believe we're getting married next Sunday, Jimin. And its already Thursday." She sighed, rolling her fingers through his soft yet messy hazel hair. 

"I know right? It just seems like yesterday that i proposed to you." Jimin laughed, taking her hand out of his hair and kissing the back of it like how a prince would to a princess. He got off the bed and walked over to his luggage and took out his maroon button up shirt. Min Ae watched as he undid the robe and slid it off his shoulders, giving her a full view of his broad shoulders to right above his shorts. Her breathing got heavier as she scanned his muscles as he fiddled with something in the luggage, biting her bottom lip because god, my to-be-husband is so hot.

"Min Ae ah, i can feel you looking right through me you know." Jimin snorted, turning around and fidgeting with his shirt. Min Ae's looked back in surprise, her eyes widening. 

"Ah...anni. I was just.." She stammered, watching him smirk and giving her a look that made her insides twist, making her want to just jump him right there. He placed one knee on the edge of the bed and crawled over to her, leaving the shirt back at the edge. Min Ae couldnt take her eyes off his lean biceps and how defined his abs look. Even though her view was slanted, she could still very well see the shape of each pack. Her eyes travelled from his torso all the way up to his eyes as he was already breathing on her lips. She looked into his no longer brown eyes as they were dark with something more. It was want.

Jimin finally closed the gap, his lips on hers. He pushed her down gently into the soft bed, his hands finding hers and pinning them above her head. He used one hand to hold both her wrists tofether while his other found the rim of her shirt, pulling it up to reveal her hips and waist.

"Jimin.." Min Ae gasped for air as soon as he left her lips, which was not very long. He crashed his lips onto hers again, biting onto her lower lip and earning a small whimper from her. He took the chance to slide his tongue in, allowing her to taste the sweet strawberries he had before he woke her up. She could feel heat rising in her stomach, and she sil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter