Player

Never Saw It Coming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 Months ago 

Jimin: Oedisseo? I'm at the mall already. 

Min Ae: I'm in KFC with some of my seniors. 

Jimin: Im right outside. Come out now. 

Min Ae shoved her phone back into her bag and swung it over her shoulders, waving goodbye to her sunbaes. 

"Where are you going?" Si Rae munched onto her cheesefries, eyes following Min Ae. Min Ae shrugged her shoulders teasingly, not wanting to be teased by her bunch of sunbaes. 

"Meeting Jimin?" Younghwa cocked his brow, smirking at Min Ae. 

"Annyeong!!!" Min Ae dashed out of the restaurant, hearing a couple of whistles and "aye"s as she rushed out, right into someone. She looked up and saw Jimin with his arms crossed over his toned chest, looking questioningly down at her. She pouted and hit him lightly on his chest, earning a chuckle from him as he laid his arm over her shoulder, pulling her closer to him. Since the mall was just next to her school, there were plenty of other students walking past them. A couple of girls glared at her, seeing the handsome boy take another girl in his stride. Min Ae bit down on her tongue, feeling terribly judged and misunderstood. He leaned down to her ear and whispered, "Ignore them. I dont even know who they are." Jimin's arm dropped down from her shoulders to her waist, as if to show off that she was his girlfriend. 

"Yah what are you doing? You're only gonna make my reputation worse." Min Ae tried struggling out of his grasp, but it only made his arm tighten around her waist more. 

"Does it matter? You're my best friend and I know that. I dont care what other people think." Jimin snapped, almost annoyed at how uncomfortable she was. 

"People won't thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter