Just one night

Never Saw It Coming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She didnt know how he did it, she didnt know where he even got the time to do it, but Jimin got a limousine to fetch them to the restaurant. 

The limousine pulled up in the hotel lobby as the ushers opened the door and offered his hand for Min Ae to take. 

"You look beautiful tonight, Miss." The usher smiled, laying her hand in Jimin's. Jimin gave him a nod before guiding her into the lobby. 

"Don't you know that nobody can touch your hand except me?" Jimin whispered into her ear. Min Ae giggled and hit him lightly on the arm before he flashed her his (again) gorgeous eye smile. 

Min Ae's heels clucked against the marble floor as she admired the chandelier hanging above their heads, her arm in Jimin's. He walked towards the counter before the restaurant they were going to dine in, and Min Ae remembered that Yeri had already reserved it. 

"Yeri ah?" Min Ae called as she placed the phone at her ear. 

"I'm here already, do i tell the person that its reserved under your name?" Min Ae said, looking at Jimin sit so casually yet perfectly on the sofa placed outside the restaurant. 

"Ah? Anni!!" Yeri shouted.

"We are almost there Min Ae!" An unknown voice replied before the phone hung up. It was so familiar though, and Min Ae struggled to remember where she heard that voice before. She strode towards Jimin and sat down next to him, her brows furrowed. 

"What?" Jimin asked, putting his arm around her and adjusting her shawl so it covered her shoulders. 

"I think Yeri is coming with someone else. Its such a familiar voice.." Min Ae pouted, playing with her clutch and her hair. 

"Are you two waiting to come in?" The lady at the counter asked.

" We are just waiting for a couple of friends." Min Ae smiled sweetly at the lady.

"Alright. You two are the most gorgeous couple I've seen this evening by the way." She chuckled, admiring Min Ae and Jimin. 

"Thank you, but we aren't together." Min Ae blushed, pushing herself off Jimin. 

"Yet." Jimin interrupted, forcefully pulling her towards him again. 

"ANNYEONG YEDEUL-AH!!" Yeri screamed from afar, greeting them in a short, black toga dress. Min Ae got up to greet her friend, only to see Seokjin walking next to her in a classic black tux. 

"Mwo? What..Jin oppa..wae.." Min Ae's eyes grew wide in shock, looking at Seokjin to Yeri and back. 

"Oh well uhm, my credit card got confiscated..so i asked Jin to help me." Yeri laughed embarrassedly, scratching the back of her head. 

"Wait wait, you two are dating?" Min Ae pointed at the two of them. 

"Oh please! Nobody wants to date her!" Seokjin snorted, earning a whack from her. 

"He's my brother." Yeri rolled her eyes at him, pushing him a little.

"What? Hes your-- waitwaitwait, He's your brother and you never told me?" Min Ae cried in disbelief, seeing the similarity in their faces after so long.

"Do you have any idea what would happen if their stupid fangirls know that I'm his sister? God, being your sister is so hard." Yeri snapped as she looked at Jimin and back at Jin.

"Alright can we please go in now? My stomach is digesting itself." Jimin said, taking Min Ae's hand into his.

The lady ticked Seokjin's name before leading them under a rose entrance to an outdoor area with a beautiful view of the river by the restaurant. She brought them to a table right next to the river while a waiter came over. Jimin sat with Min Ae with Yeri opposite her and Jin opposite Jimin. 

"Steak classic for all of you?" The waiter asked politely while lighting up 2 candles and placing it in the middle of the table. 

"Yep!" Yeri answered for them while the waiter proceeded to flip the wine glasses. 

"We have whiskey, vodka, red wine, white wine and champagne." The waiter asked, already a trolley next to him with all the available drinks. 

"Red Wine for me!" Yeri stated, fixing her napkin on her lap. 

"Me too then." Min Ae said, studying the waiter as he poured the wine into their glasses. 

"White wine for both of us." Seokjin smiled as the waiter nodded and poured the gold liquid into Jimin's and his own cup. Jimin blinked at his white wine before shooting Jin a glare, scrunching up his nose as he took a sip of his wine.

"Dont look at me like that, we both know what happened the last time you had red wine." Jin said without looking up from the napkin he laid on his lap. Jimin grumbled before taking another sip from the wine glass. On the other hand, Min Ae looked out to the river where its surface reflected the rainbow lights from all the buildings across the river. A tourist boat floated pass and she spotted many sweet couples who were hugging and admiring the scenery. She rested her cheek in her left hand as she picked her red wine up to sip. It suddenly occurred to her that Jimin hadn't talked about Eun Jin at all. Something must've happened between them so it convinced him to come back to Min Ae, and it must've broken the poor boy's heart.

"Hey, you alright?" Jimin's voice whispered into her ear, laying his chin on her shoulder. 

"Mm? Yeah." Min Ae hummed, the wine off her lips. 

"Dont do that." Jimin squinted, studying her flawless face. 

"Do what?" Min Ae chuckled, repositioning herself to face Jimin.

"This." Jimin himself his own seductively while holding eye contact with her. Min Ae's eyes travelled from his eyes to his plump lips, failing to keep her cool as her insides twisted from his perfection. 

"Oh. Okay." She chuckled sheepishly as he put his arm on top of the back of her seat. 

"Jeez, get a room." Yeri mumbled under her breath, glaring at the two of them before returning to the video Jin was showing her on his phone. 

"Here's your steak classics!"

"Care to dance?" Jimin stood up, folding his napkin away and offering his hand for Min Ae to take. It had been awhile since Min Ae danced and she was afraid that she would trample on his feet, she was wearing stilettos. 

"Come on. I'll take it slow." Jimin smiled encouragingly, grabbing her hand and pulling her away from the table. He interlocked his hand with hers as they made their w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter