Tears wept

Never Saw It Coming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ae: Mwo? What you mean you went back to her? 

Jimin: We talked. And it seems like she wants me back you know? 

Min Ae: Oh. 

And by "Oh", Min Ae mentally thanked him for finally showing her what he meant to her. 

Min Ae: Well..hope you all the best for her then? But will anything change? 

Jimin: Min Ae..we both know it can't go back to how we were. Not when I'm getting her back. 

Min Ae: Arrasseo. 

Min Ae threw her phone aside, resigning to her fate as her tears finally poured out after being held back for so long. She knew she loved him, not as a best friend, but something more. And even now, she failed to let him know that and she had lost him. 

Now 

"Aneundae~" Min Ae laughed as she picked up the volleyball from the corner of the sports hall. 

"That was out. You totally saw that." Yeri fixed her knee guard.

"Catch it. I'm getting a drink." Min Ae threw the ball for Yeri to catch before wiping her sweat away and heading for the drink stall. She heard laughter from her right side of the canteen and spotted Jungkook with Hyemin sitting by a table, his smile beaming at her. Min Ae chuckled to herself, calmed because she no longer liked him at all. The only thing she regretted was that her heart now belonged to someone else. She called for a bottle of energy drink before her phone vibrated and lit up. She grabbed the bottle with her left and her right struggling to type in her reply to the incoming message as she ran into someone and dropped her bottle.

"Oh crap, I'm so sorry! I really need to stop looking at my -" Min Ae's words stuck in as she looked up into a pair of familiar brown orbs, slightly covered by hazel sweat-soaked hair. 

"Here you go." Jimin picked up her bottle and extended it to her, giving her a small forced smile. 

"Gomawu." Min Ae mumbled before smiling back gently and walking away, clutching the bottle so tightly and realising that even though she was walking away from him, she could still smell him. It was sickening in her stomach but her heart on the other hand, was begging her to turn back and embrace the boy. She stepped into the sports hall and plopped herself by the stands. Yeri spotted the girl after serving the ball against the wall, wanting to call out her name but she knew from her face that something was amiss. 

"What happened? Who bullied you?" Yeri sarcastically sighed as she sat down next to her. 

"Nothing. And no one." Min Ae coughed and she opened her drink and took a few big gulps. 

"You met him didnt you?" Yeri laid down on her back. 

"Mwo? Anni." Min Ae seethed through her teeth, gulping from the bottle. 

"Then why is your face red when you NEVER get red?" Yeri sighed exasperatedly. Min Ae swallowed her mouthful of energy before standing and picking up the ball. 

Jimin's POV 

I looked down at my feet as I felt m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter