Eun Jin

Never Saw It Coming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ae: Mwo? Jungkook oppa likes Eun Jin unnie? But dont you like her since like...you came into the school? 

Jimin: Nae..he too. We both like her.

Min Ae's heart felt like it was just slapped, confirming how she did feel for Jungkook. 

5 months ago 

"Let me eat it~" Min Ae asked, opening for him to stuff a piece of chicken into . He reached into the packet and stabbed one piece of chicken with the long toothpick, then feeding it to her. 

"Yah, stop eating. You're gonna get fat at this rate." He scowled at her, shaking his head in disapproval. Min Ae stuck out her tongue after chewing and swallowing the piece of chicken and retorted, "But i never get fat. And besides, you eat more than me." Min Ae arrogantly rolled her eyes at him, waving her hand infront of his face. He glared at her, then grabbed her wrist with his right hand and interlocked his left hand fingers with hers. Min Ae felt her ears heat up because they were still walking in a public area in school uniform. 

"What are you doing?! We are still in uniform!" Min Ae whispered, panicking about her reputation. 

"Its okay, why are you so afraid? Afraid you get mobbed by my fangirls?" Jimin snickered at her, putting their interlocked hands into his left pants pocket. 

"Oh please Park Jimin, we aren't even a couple and what fangirls?! You have none." Min Ae snapped back, huffing away the strands of hair that fell infront of her eyes. They crossed a road to a park opposite where she lived and headed to one of the pavilions where they dumped their bags on the marble table and seat. 

"What are you doing on your phone?" Min Ae craned her neck to see what he was doing on his phone. He leaned on the railing of the pavilion as he held his phone horizontally, both thumbs pressing onto the screen. 

"My game, what else?" Jimin stuck out his right pointer and her chin, smiling at her. Min Ae pouted and turned back to the table and started using her phone too. She laid her head down onto the pile of books she had to bring home to study for the weekend and closed her eyes, feeling the day's exhaustion creep up on her. 

"Min Ae ah ~" Jimin cooed next to her ear, his warm breath lingering on her neck. Min Ae jerked her head backwards, hitting his left cheek spot on. 

"Omo, mianhae.." Min Ae bit back a smile, only to burst out into laughter while watching the male rub his injured cheek. 

"Yah neo, have something against my cheeks? The first time we met, you hit my cheek too." Jimin leaned in, breathing onto her upper lip. Min Ae rolled her eyes and inched her way to the end of the marble seat while he remained at the other end. She turned to backface him and used her phone instead. Suddenly, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her slim waist, then pull her backwards into his chest. 

"What are you doing?" Min Ae tried to sit up, only to be pulled back down into his embrace. He laid his chin on her left shoulder, and she looked down at the pressure on her left shoulder, only to meet a pair of mischievous eyes.

"I'm not falling for it." Min Ae snickered. Jimin smiled at her, never breaking eye contact. Min Ae studied his eyes, then felt her phone ripped away from her right hand. 

"Yah! Give it back!" Min Ae stretched out her right hand, trying to get back her phone while the boy's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter