Not letting him back into your arms

Never Saw It Coming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook: You see..Hyemin and Eunjin became kind of close you know? After you got close to Jimin. 

Min Ae: Yeah, and? How does this relate to Eun Jin unnie blocking me? 

Jungkook: Hyemin...she said that Eun Jin likes him. 

Min Ae's heart stopped, almost feeling the world crash down on her. What? Eun Jin likes Jimin? I thought...she didn't. So she's jealous?

Min Ae: So she's jealous that Jimin is probably getting over her? Thats why she blocked me? 

Jungkook: Yes, possibly. From what Hyemin said, it seems like it. 

Min Ae: Okay..i got it. Gomapda.

Jungkook: Hey, dont stress about it okay? If Jimin isnt a blind , he should see that you're the one for him, not Eun Jin. 

Min Ae: Mwo? But we are just -- 

Jungkook: For crying out loud, anybody can see you two sort of like each other even though you two are always saying that you teo are just chingus. Well guess what, chingus dont hug and hold hands in the middle of a park alright? 

Min Ae sighed heavily, her cover being blown. But she was sure she didn't feel anything for Jimin, even though he held her hand and hugged her and-- no. Just, no. But in any case, she's not going to return her best friend to the girl who didn't cherish him. She wasn't going to let his heart shatter into a million pieces again. She couldn't believe it. What happened to the Eun Jin she knew who was terribly shy and embarrassed about everything and anything? Why would she just block her over a boy whom she rejected for over 3 years? This wasn't the Eun Jin she knew, and she would've spoken to her about it. But Eun Jin never replied her messages, so all she could do was to send a message through her blog. I'm not letting him back into your arms. 

3 days later 

Jimin didn't hold her hand. He didnt offer to carry the books she was struggling with. All he did was stare at his phone at the same page that Min Ae couldn't seem to comprehend. When they got to the pavilion, Jimin deliberately sat opposite from her, completely cutting off any possible physical contact. It was silence for almost 10 minutes with an awkward atmosphere and Min Ae knew something wasnt right. She was just afraid to ask. 

"Can I ask something?" Jimin asked quietly, his eyes suddenly so lost when they were always so mischievous. Min Ae felt her heart stop, su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter