Princes and Princesses

Never Saw It Coming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We are still going out tonight right?" Yeri nudged her friend, her arm holding the volleyball. 

"Nae, Miss Kim." Min Ae smiled at her friend, tightening her shoelaces. 

"Yes! I'll head home first okay? I have alot of homework to do." Yeri whacked Min Ae on her back before literally hopping out of school premises. Min Ae sighed and slowly strolled to the exit before she felt a raindrop on her cheek. She wiped it off before crossing the road and taking out her tangled earphones. She heard shuffling feet behind her before she felt a gentle tug on her bag. She turned swiftly, her ponytail slapping the latter in the face. 

"Omo, Oppa! Mianhaeyo." Min Ae chuckled as she bit back a laugh. 

"Yah, get a haircut." Jungkook massaged his cheeks where her hair slapped him. 

"Speak for yourself Jeon Jungkook. Your hair is covering your right eye. But i like my hair this way. Its long and curly at the end." Min Ae smiled as she caressed her hair. 

"Wheres Hyemin?" She looked around, wondering where his girlfriend was. 

"She's waiting for her friend and i need to go grocery shopping for my mom." Jungkook pushed his hair back, just like how Jimin always did. 

Min Ae frowned slightly before looking away at the boy, suddenly remembering that they are from the same group of friends. 

"Do you know where spices for Kimchi is sold? I need like 10 servings of it, my house is having a party next week." Jungkook glanced at her. 

"Of course. Jungkook, are you stupid? Its everywhere." Min Ae snorted. 

"Like the cheapest but best tasting." Jungkook emphasized. 

"Yeah i know where you can find that." Min Ae nodded, starting on her route to where she planned to find the Kimchi spices. 

-

"So you wanna head to the park tonight?" Jungkook awkwardly started. 

"Do you not remember the last time we did? You and Hyemin didnt talk for like 2 weeks, jesus. We shouldnt even be in the same shop right now, oppa." Min Ae stated as she looked at the huge shelf of spices. 

"Well, she's fine now though." Jungkook picked up a pack and read the description before dumping it into the basket. 

"I cant. I'm going out with Yeri." Min Ae headed over to where Jungkook was. 

"Oh? Where?" Jungkook's eyes seemed to light up. 

"What? Why so interested?" Min Ae noticed a gleam in his eyes as she furrowed her brows. 

"Nah, I'm just asking." Jungkook smiled before dumping 6 other similar packs into the basket. 

"I dont know. She said some fancy restaurant she found by the bay. There's wine and stuff. And we have to dress formally, like at a ball." Min Ae folded her arms, feeling the cold of the shop making her skin shiver. 

"Oh that place. I've been there with my hyungs before. You shouldve seen Jimin, he got drunk after 2 cups of wine and he started blabbering about his 'pathetic' life." Jungkook chuckled. Min Ae bit on her bottom lip, hearing his name come out from Jungkook's mouth. 

"He knows his alcohol limit isnt very good. And the wine there is pretty strong. He's just a pabo." Min Ae stated coldly. Jungkook snorted and shook his head, finishing up his shopping and heading towards the cashier. Min Ae waited for him at the entrance while he paid. 

"Hey, wait for me? I need the washroom." Jungkook said while keeping his receipt and the extra change. She nodded and leaned back onto the pillar closeby and took out her phone. As she scrolled through twitter, she noticed a shadow stop infront of her amidst the crowd. She looked up and saw Jimin. Her eyes twitched as she noticed the boy's nervous hands who were fumbling around in his pockets. 

"Mwo?" She asked coldly, returning to her phone. She heard him sigh as he shook his head. His hand reached for her chin and tilted it upwards so she could meet his eyes. 

"What do you want, Jimin?" Min Ae pushed his hand away, glaring into his eyes. 

"Jesus, Jungkook set this up didnt he?" Min Ae snorted sarcastically, pushing herself off the wall and heading towards the exit of the shopping centre. 

"Min Ae.." Jimin's voice cracked as he grabbed her wrist and turned her around to face him, reminding her of the evening when he threatened her that it would be the last time he'd send her home and it was the last time he did send her home, even though she kept her promise and told him what was in her mind. It was just too painful for her to remember. 

"What? Don't you have Eun Jin now? And your perfect Bangtan group? Your perfect fangirls who keep pestering you so much that you couldn't talk to me for 2 bloody months EVEN after you told me you will talk to me no matter what? What the hell happened to that promise, Jimin? And do you know, you forgot my birthday ?" Min Ae snapped as she painfully and reluctantly ripped her wrist away from him. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter