Happily ever after

Never Saw It Coming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There you are!" Yeri burst into the room, clutching a bouquet and downed in a little peach dress. 

"God, you look so adorable!" Min Ae laughed, scrutinising her friend as she rolled her eyes back into her head. 

"Im doing only because im your bridesmaid. And dont you look gorgeous too?" Yeri said, rounding Mim Ae as she stood in her wedding dress. 

"Did the rest of them come?" Min Ae asked, stepping off the elevated area and slipping her feet into her silver heels. 

"They are all in his dressing room, dont sweat it." Yeri answered, poking at the little diamonds hanging off Min Ae's done up hair. 

"Im so scared, Yeri." Min Ae chuckled nervously, rubbing her hands together. 

"Scared of?" Yeri cocked a brow. 

"I dont know. That i cant keep up with the marriage you know? What if i screw up?" Min Ae mumbled, chewing on her bottom lip. 

"Hey, you picked Jimin for a reason. We all know he was a but look at him now. Nobody takes care of you as well as him. And besides, even if you screw something up, theres me, theres Jin oppa, and theres Jungkook." Yeri smiled comfortingly, taking Min Aes hands. Min Ae took a deep breath before nodding, her heart pounding. 

 "Right, come on we need to get you to your parents. Its gonna happen in like an hour." Yeri grinned, taking Min Ae's corsage along. 

"Why are you one of the youngest but youre getting married so early?" Namjoon sighed, crossing his legs on the sofa. Jin plopped down next to him, holding a cup of orange champagne. Taehyung stood next to Jimin by the mirror as he admired himself in his white tux. Yoongi was snoozing by the dressing table, his head nodding off every now and then. Hoseok opened the door, holding an empty glass and heading towards the champagne bottle. Jungkook came in after Hoseok, walking over to Jimin as Taehyung left to annoy Hoseok. 

"Excited, Hyung?" Jungkook laughed, patting Jimin om his shoulder. Jimin laughed nervously and stared at Jungkook, his smiley face suddenly reduced to a straight face. 

"Im freaking out man." Jimin pushed his hair back. 

"Come on, youre getting married! You get to live with the one you love most. Unlike me, i dont even have a girlfriend." Jungkook pouted, folding his arms. 

"Nobody told you to tick Hyemin off, Jungkook. Anyway she wasnt the one for you and anybody could've seen it." Jimin murmured, adjusting his maroon bow tie. Jungkook sighed and leaned onto the mirror, watching Jimin pace around the room and playing with his fingers. 

"Hyung, its in 1 hour, loosen up!" Jungkook laughed, massaging Jimin's shoulders. Jimin made his way ovee to Jin, trying to take the glass of champagne from him. 

"No! Are you crazy? You dont want to be drunk while the guy says 'Now you may kiss the bride', do you?!" Jin snapped, holding on tight to his glass of champagne. Jimin pouted and flopped down next to him, dropping his head onto Jin's shoulders. 

"Why are you so nervous? She's Min Ae you know, not anybody you hate." Jin shrugged his shoulder, jerking Jimin's head. 

"I dont know. What if i hurt her or something?" Jimin sighed, looking at Yoongi who was just jerked awake by Jungkook. Jin pushed Jimin off his shoulders then placing his glass onto the table. 

"Jimin, this is the girl you just spent like the last 5 years with. If she wanted to leave you or screw anything up, she wouldve done so already. She loves you as much as you do, maybe even more. Although she doesnt show it but anybody can see it." Jin studied Jimin's face who was dead serious. Jimin breathed and nodded, straightening up and looking at the clock in the room. 

7:04 pm 

26 more minutes before they have to enter the hall where all their relatives were seated. 

"Jimin-sshi, you are requested for in the hall." Yeri opened the door and stuck her head through the gap, her voice hogher pitched than normal, imitating how a polite little lady would have said it (which she was not). Jimin looked up and frowned at the girl in the peach coloured dress. 

"Requested for?" Jin cocked a brow, getting up to greet his sister. 

"Basically the people who know the lovebirds want to see the groom." 

"Oh. Okay then." Jimin nodded and got up, patting down the creases in his pants and adjusting his tux. 

"Does my hair look fine?" Jimin asked, looking at the 6 boys in the same room. 

"Yeah, now get out of here!" Taehyun pushed Jimin out of the room. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter