Naughty Night

Never Saw It Coming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jimin ah, can you go get my facial wash please?" Min Ae shouted as she struggled to push all her clothes into her luggage. 

"There you go." Jimin's hand appeared next to her head, holding out her facial wash. 

"Gomapda." She smiled, slipping it into the pocket of the luggage. She zipped it shut and scrambled the password before pulling it upwards and placing it next to Jimin's. She took a deep breath and looked at the two luggages as his arms wrapped around her waist. 

"What are you thinking about, my wife?" Jimin buried his nose in his hair. 

"Jimin we arent official yet. We are just engaged." Min Ae laughed as he picked her up and sat her on the top of the luggages. 

"But we are already flying to Venice for our photoshoot, baby." Jimin mumbled as his lips travelled to her neck, gently kissing on her jawline. 

"Well, that's thanks to your mom." Min Ae cooed, her eyes scanning the kitchen and making sure the windows were closed and no water was left in the flasks. 

"She's the company head for a wedding holding reception, of course she can do it so easily for me, since I'm her son and you're her daughter in law." Jimin breathed, biting on her earlobe. 

"Jimin, can you please control yourself?" Min Ae laughed, pressing her finger on his forehead and pushing him backwards. His head tilted backwards and she had full view of his nostrils. Bursting out into laughter, she looked away and shool her head, getting up to get her shoes and get ready to leave for the airport. 

-

"Is this too tight?" The seamstress asked, zipping up the side of her dress. 

"No, its fine. Thank you." Min Ae smiled, turning and looking herself in the mirror. She was wearing a navy blue v neck with diamonds curling its way down the dress and disseminating near the bottome of the dress. 

"Please come here to do your hair." The seamstress opened the curtain to a small room where a makeup artist gestured to a peach table. Min Ae walked over carefully and sat down, allowing the makeup artist to play with her hair first. 

"Youre doing my hair too?" Min Ae asked, studying the lady through the mirror. 

"Yes, Miss. You look gorgeous even without makeup on. Your fiancee is so lucky to have you." The redhead smiled, applying some hairspray on her hair and messing it up a little. 

"Your concept today is a naughty love type of thing, do you know?" The lady said, rubbing her hair together to make it messier before she opened her box of makeup. 

"What? I didn't know that." Min Ae covered and chuckled nervously, slightly embarrassed. 

"But your fiance picked it, Miss." The lady mumbled as she squeezed the foundation onto the back of her hand and applying it onto Min Ae's face. 

"Oh? Jjinja?" Min Ae's eyes grew, amused. The lady nodded as she finished up the foundation applying and headed for the blush and eye shadow. Min Ae laughed to herself quietly, giving the artist more focus time to finish up her makeup. 

"Alright! You're done with your makeup!" The artist smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter