Jeon Jung Kook

Never Saw It Coming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junghwa tapped on Min Ae's frozen figure and said "Min Ae-ah, get off Jung Kook hyung. "

Jungkook broke into a wide grin, halving his eyes into little dark cresents as a low chuckle came from his throat. 

"Ah.. Mi..Mianhaeyo.." Min Ae pushed herself off Jungkook, feeling embarrassed and causing the blood to rush to her cheeks and her ears. "Jjinja..Mianhada.." She bowed, almost folding herself into half. 

"Gwaenchanha! Junghwa, ask her to stop bowing. Min Ae-sshi, stop bowing!!" Jungkook laughed as he patted down the creases on his pants and straightened his tie as Min Ae facepalmed herself mentally for the second time. Jungkook saw how she stared at the floor with shame and lightly hit her arm. 

"Yah! I'm fine, you're fine, it was an accident. There's nothing to be ashamed of, arrasseo?" Jungkook tilted his head sideways, trying to read Min Ae's expression. Min Ae's eyes looked up from the concrete ground only to see the stars in that pair of eyes. Min Ae then realised how much taller Jungkook really was because he was bending down so much just to meet her eye level. 

"Nae..arrasseo.." Min Ae managed to choke out. Satisfied with her answer, Jungkook turned to Junghwa and patted him on his head. 

"Yah pabo, dont you two have a practice to attend? What are you still doing here?" Jungkook crossed his arms over his toned chest. 

"Ah, maja!! Min Ae palliwa, if not we're gonna get screwed by Choi seongsaengnim!!" Junghwa shoved her bag into her arms before she bowed once more to Jungkook apologetically. 

"Jeon Jungkook? JEON JUNGKOOK? Ah Rong Min Ae, wae? WAE?!" Yeri slammed her worksheets onto her own bed. 

"Waegeurae? He's a nice sunbae.." Min Ae mumbled to herself, still wondering how to solve that maths question they have been working on for the past 5 minute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter