Love at first sight?

Never Saw It Coming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boy came over and smacked Min Ae's team mate on his back."Yah, what are you doing in school?" His eyes sparkled and his smile lifted the weight off the world. Min Ae looked back down at her food and cleared , realising the speed at which her heart was jumping.

"Anni, I have dance later. " Junghwa replied, swinging his hand at the older boy's neck. Min Ae cringed at the sound his hand made on his neck. 

"Ah, appasseo! " The older boy made a face at Junghwa before running away from Junghwa's 2nd attack. 

"Scoot off, hyung!" Junghwa shouted after the boy, who only turned around to stick his tongue out at Junghwa. 

"What was that about?" Min Ae looked up from her food, astonished that she had seen such a good looking boy in school despite it being her first month in a whole new environment. Junghwa stared down at her with a confused expression before managing to process what she had just asked. 

"Ah that punk? Molla, that hyung likes to fool around sometimes. Even at my extra lessons outside." Junghwa sat down next to Min Ae, poking at his chicken. 

"What's his name?" Min Ae asked shyly, suddenly feeling embarrassed as she remembered his smile and how her heart jumped at the thought of it. 

"Jungkook hyung." Junghwa chewed on his chicken meat. 

"How old is he? Since you called him hyung. " Min Ae finished off the last few grains of rice on her plate. 

"He's just one year older." Junghwa said. "Wae? Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter