Sick

Never Saw It Coming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now

Why a fever? When I'm leaving for hongkong next tuesday? Why Min Ae, why. 

Min Ae leaned back onto her stack of pillows, her head spinning and her tummy making weird gurgling noises. She massaged her left calf as it ached like hell and swalliwed her saliva to prevent from being dry. She then felt a vibration on her bed. 

Jimin: How are you feeling now? 

Min Ae straightened up and wondered why she had ever started talking to Jimin again. 

After everything that happened. 

Min Ae: I'm fine. The fever's probably 80% gone now. I'm still kind of tired but not as lethargic as before. 

Jimin: That's good. You should sleep early. 

Min Ae: Yeah I'm sleeping soon if i want to go to school tomorrow. 

Jimin: You're still going to school tomorrow? Shouldn't you stay home and rest? 

Min Ae: I didnt tell umma, so i can't stay home. 

Jimin: I still have her phone number, Min Ae. 

Min Ae: Oh come on! 

Jimin: Promise me you're going to sleep now. If not, she's just one text away. 

Min Ae: Aish arra, arra. Goodnight then. 

Jimin: Sweet dreams kiddo. 

Min Ae switched off her phone and laid back down on her pillow. For the 3rd time she saw the white doves, and she thought if these little creatures knew what happened in her life for the past 2 years. How it has shaped her into what she is today and how it changed her heart. 

 2 Years ago 

@park_jimin: Omo how did you find me? Oh wait don't say..Jungkook's twitter right? 

Min Ae sighed in defeat, remembering who it was who got her into this huge mess. 

@MinAe_R: Ah nae..mianhaeyo. It was my friend who sent the message and im really sorry about hitting you in the face. I was extremely annoyed with her about sending the message to you. 

@park_jimin: Nah its okay. 

6 months ago 

"How are you feeling?" Jimin her forehead, feeling for the high temperature. 

"Anni..shirreo." Min Ae shoved his hand off her head, turning away from where he sat at the edge of her bed with a small container of ice water, his right hand holding a small cloth.

"Yah pabo, your umma told me to come take care of you while she's out and that's exactly what I'm going to do whether you like it or not." Jimin wrapped his left arm around her waist and flipped her to face him instead. 

".....gojeo! shirreo..neomu shirreo..." Min Ae tried to struggle out of his grip, but his one left arm was still stronger than both her arms. She was weak, considering she hasn't recovered for 3 days already. Jimin shook his head, knowing that the stubborn girl wouldn't stand a chance at getting out of his grip. She slowly wrapped her warm arms around his, mistaking it for a pillow and started snoozing lightly. 

"Pabo..even if i didn't want to come, my heart thinks the opposite." His right hand single-handedly soaking the cloth into the cold water and squeezing it as dry as possible. He dabbed the cloth on her cheeks and her forehead, leaving it on her neck when his phone vibrated in the back pocket of his pants. 

Min Ae's Umma: Jimin-ah gomawu, for taking care of her while I'm out running some errands. I should be back in about 4 hours. Theres some medicine in the fridge and next to the microwave in the kitchen in case she needs it. After you're done cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter