Don't touch me

Mama Baek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Not proof… sorry… OTL

 

“CAN’T YOU MAKE IT FASTER?” Baekhyun groans, slapping Chanyeol with the bouquet of flower “As long as I want to but we’re stuck on traffic,” Chanyeol answers calmly never minding Baekhyun’s protest and hits.

 

“I don’t care we need to get to the hospitals NOW!” Baekhyun glares at the taller who is signing “DAMN TRAFFIC, TRAFFIC AND STUPID TAFFIC BUT I DON’T CARE ABOUT THE TRAFFIC! THEN MAKE THIS CAR FLY! SO WE AND GET THERE NOW.”

 

“Baek—“

 

“DON’T BAEK ME!”

 

“Baekkie?”

 

“DON’T BAEKKIE ME”

 

“How about Baekhyunnie?”

 

“DON’T BAEKHYUNNIE ME.”

 

“Okay then, Baekhyun”

 

“DON’T BAEKHYUN ME!” Baekhyun crossed his arms and gave Chanyeol a cold stare.

 

“I t-thought we’re okay now?” Chanyeol furrow his brows looking at the brunet like a rejected puppy. Baekhyun stare at him for a good 3 minutes before rolling his eyes at the taller and look away “I didn’t say I forgive you.”

 

 

Chanyeol blink fast digesting Baekhyun’s words I. DIDN’T. SAY. I. FORGIVE. YOU. It was like a knife that stab Chanyeol’s chest and like a cold-water splash on him that makes his shiver. Chanyeol is not that type of accepting rejections he seems so strong due to his tone feature but he is a softy and afraid of does not like heartaches, he hates it when he makes other people sad and hate him and Chanyeol is a person with such a yearning heart.

 

 

“B-but you hug me and congratulate me…” Chanyeol pouts clutching on the steering wheel.

 

“For your information Mr. Park you force me as in F.O.R.C.E force me,” Baekhyun corrects raising his brows when e saw Chanyeol pouting more “s-sorry...”. “And besides its your dream to be a doctor and you pass so why not but I want to great you in a civil way like ‘Congratulation Dr. Park’ just like that all said and done, nothing more nothing less.”

 

 

“Oh… but I like it the way you Congratulate me before…”

 

“Look, listen to me; do really think I will do that? After all what happen five years ago? And if you really does, well sorry Mr., people change.” Baekhyun points out with sarcasm on his voice.

 

“But you accept the flowers…” Chanyeol reasons and Baekhyun is used to it Chanyeol does change physically but he still act and talks like a kid, rolling his pretty eyes again Baekhyun sigh and pick the bouquet on his lap “This? oh, I’m just being civil that’s what every date do right? Accept the flowers and talk about s. As much as I want to throw this thing out of the window I can’t because this thing doesn’t belong on asphalt maybe when I get home or at the hospital I throw it a trash bin.” Baekhyun smile then frown afterwards.

“Listen, if you really think I forgive you then forget it your hopeless, Chanyeol.” Bae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter