Let me

Mama Baek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: not proof…yet .

 

“I guess lesson was learned?”

 

Of course, not. Baekhyun being Baekhyun and Chanyeol being Chanyeol, definitely not.

 

“Mama Baek!” Little Kyungsoo runs from his Grandmother’s arms to his mother which Baekhyun gladly spread his arms on the little fur ball. Kyungsoo giggled called for Chanyeol to the brunet’s dismay but Baekhyun does not show it because Yura was observing them like a prey.

 

“Mama! Mama! Grandma and I saw this little kitten on the road crying…” Kyungsoo pouts and holds the little kitten in his tiny hands showing it to his parents “baby kitten has no mommy and daddy… can Kyungsoo take care of the kitten?” The toddler pleads looking at the two in front of him with his big pretty eyes jutting his little lips.

 

“Damn, his making that face again…” Baekhyun whispers to himself.

 

“Mama Baek please…” The kid insist, “Come on Baek let him,” Chanyeol kneel in front of his son to pet the 8 week kitten on its hands.

 

“You know Baek, you know kids at Kyungsoo’s age right now asked for silly but innocent request ‘Can I have a baby brother or sister?’ let his attention turn to that kitten or he will end up asking the same request…” Yura smirks.

 

She’s right. Baekhyun groans inwardly.

 

“Of course you can my dear,” Baekhyun smiled and Kyungsoo jumps up and down “Kyungsoo has a pet~ I’ll name you squishy!” Kyungsoo baby talks again and kiss the kitten’s ear.

 

“I’m still hoping he’ll asked for us to make a baby sister…” Chanyeol said blatantly without any filter, the brunet glared at him even though the blush on Baekhun’s cheeks is to much obvious.

“By the way, did you enjoy going out with Grandma?” Chanyeol ruffles his son’s soft mane, Little Kyungsoo nods telling about how fun it was walking into the mall while eating chocolate flavored ice cream that Kyungsoo requested from his loving and caring grandmother.

 

“Mama Baek! Daddy Yeol! I ride a horsey there and grandma’s watching behind my back!” Kyungsoo continues his story with his grandmother “how many times do I tell you little one that is not horsey things it’s a carousel, baby” Baekhyun corrects and earn a pout from the latter.

 

“horsey on the carousel? How about that?” Chanyeol smiled and fight for his son’s side, the brunet glares at the taller “stop it, Chanyeol, he’s going o be a spoiled brat if you keep on helping him and always siding with the kid…” Baekhyun snapped.

 

“I can’t help it,” Chanyeol smiled.

 

“I also saw grandpa! Grandma introduced me to grandpa that I was his grandson! Yehey! Kyungsoo has a grandpa now!” The kid claps his hands baby talking again. Baekhyun almost drop the kid on the sudden news he nervously looked at the taller who did not bat a lash or reacted on the news.

 

 

Baekhyun never got the chance to talk to father since the day he disowned by his very own family. Baekhyun never got the chance to tell I’m sorry, to tell that he’s going to have a baby boy, never got the chance to invite his father on his grandson’s birthday and never got the chance to meet little Kyungsoo.

 

“Baekhyun, I’m sorry… I… I did not know that your father was there I shouldn’t bring Kyungsoo there,” Mrs. Byun gave his son a guilty look.

 

 

“It’s okay mom… he has the right to know he is still my father even though I’m not his son anymore…” Baekhyun gave the old lady a sad smile. “I hope dad’s doing okay… you should go now mom it’s late and I need to tuck Kyungsoo in his bed he has an early class tomorrow.”

 

“Let’s tuck him together,” Chanyeol offers, blush creeping on his cheek.

 

Baekhyun just shrug and carry his son to his room, the taller smiled looking at Baekhyun who motherly handle his son, their son. ‘so this family?’ Chanyeol asked himself biting his lower lip.

 

“Mama Baek? Daddy Yeol? Read me a bedtime story?” Kyungsoo wave his book in front of his parents catching their attention.

 

 “I thought you’re a big boy now and bedtime story is for babies only? huh?” Baekhyun raise his brow teasing little Kyungsoo “I’m still your baby Soo, right daddy?” Kyungsoo flash a gummy smile earning a laugh from the taller.

 

“Of course! You are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter