The present's suprise

Mama Baek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun giggles saying a soft sorry to Luhan who is always alert because any of this days Baekhyun is going to give birth, Baekhyun continue reading a book at the same time munching on his cookie.

 

“I receive another box from Mr. Cucumber!” Luhan laugh patting Baekhyun’s soft mane “Yeah I see you chomping those cucumbers this morning… so how the baby any sign?”  The brunet pats his baby bump beaming at his friend.

 

“He’s ready to come out and rock the world!”

 

“Geez, I think the baby is ready to wreck the world” Sehun snorts and then laugh when the elder was trying to hit but fail because the bump was blocking his way.

 

“Luhan I t-think h-he’s really going to come out!” Baekhyun yelps when his water breaks.

 

Twenty more minutes and the plane to Boston is ready for takeoff, Chanyeol silently sits beside the window holding the last Sonograph Sehun handed him the past two weeks the taller release a weak sigh, he nearly jumps on his sit when his phone rang.

 

 

“Hello-“

 

 

“BAEKHYUN’S GIVING BIRTH!”

 

 

Chanyeol freeze on his spot feeling the lump on his throat trying to open his mouth and dumbly repeat the younger’s words “He’s giving b-birth…” He hears Sehun scoffing on the other line.

 

“OF COURSE!”

 

“OKAY OKAY!” Chanyeol suddenly panics when reality sinks in that his baby is coming “I’ll cancel my fight there still 10 minutes before I go! I’LL BE THERE!” Chanyeol rants putting himself together “No! you should go I know you want to be here when giving birth but Chanyeol you need to continue your plans for good in the future”.

 

None of them speak, Sehun was right he should continue his plan and came back to set things right.

 

“I’ll record it for you turn the loudspeaker on let’s do it on a video call you can see everything okay just wait-“, Chanyeol immediately answer the video call and  saw some harsh movements when he turn the louder speaker on.

 

 

“AHHHHH!” he was sure it was Baekhyun and he saw Luhan saying push harder wearing a mask and gloves, Chanyeol did not notice that his co passengers where looking at him even the stewardess  he’s eyes were locked on his phone.

 

“Baekhyun you can do it,” Chanyeol found himself saying those words as he saw Baekhyun is shouting for his dear life bath on his own sweat sticking on the latter’s forehead. “I can see the baby’s head! Come on push harder baek” Luhan words makes Chanyeol’s heartbeat stops.

 

A loud cry from a baby on cue.

 

Chanyeol feels hot tears damping on his cheeks when hears his son’s loud cries, there’s a warm and tickling sensation on his stomach as he keeps looking and listening at the baby and its loud cri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter