Oh no

Mama Baek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: not proof again. Lol I’m sorry who’s willing to beta read this story? btw here’s Chanbaek for you guys I know your waiting for this :P I can’t believe that I’m on Chapter 8 now huhuhu time flies~ okay Enjoy! (〜^∇^)〜

 

 

No…

 

No no no no…

 

It can’t be…

 

That voice.

 

“Long time no see, Baek.” Baekhyun was shocked when he looks up and saw his date’s handsome features, still handsome features. His date gives him a sly smirk.

 

 

“C-Chanyeol…”

 

“Yes it’s me, I’m back.”

 

Frozen on his spot Baekhyun feel nauseous, his fingers were trembling. Baekhyun wants to run and escape the restaurant or if this is a dream he want to wakes up from this nightmare. After all this years he’s not ready on this day to meet or cross path with the person he wants to forget.

 

Baekhyun closed his eyes praying that this is a only a dream or a trick created by his mind.

 

Seeing the brunet’s reaction break’s Chanyeol’s heart into million pieces. Yes, he admits it. He does things that hurt the latter but he did not just hurt Baekhyun, he makes the latter’s life miserable but he came back and he’s willing to amend everything and make things right. 

 

It’s hard living away from the special person you care the most, away from person who make you whole, the person you want to spend your whole life with until the day you live this world with a contented heart. Yes, it is hard to be away from the person you love with a baby that is yours and supposed to cradle in your arms, hearing its sweet laughter. 

 

 

 Five years of working hard, five years of loneliness and five years of dreaming to have his own family with him, Chanyeol studies and work his life to be a doctor a degree he wants to have since he was four years old, he continue his study on medicine out seas and now his back with a degree.

 

Chanyeol’s back for good. However, Baekhyun thinks different things.

 

“I-I s-should g—“Baekhyun is on the verge of crying and ready to get up but Chanyeol stops him caressing Baekhyun’s pretty hand’s with his big thumb with affection that startles Baekhyun.

 

 

“D-don’t” Chanyeol looks down before whispering a small ‘please’ with a broken voice. Baekhyun somewhat feel the sadness on Chanyeol’s voice.

 

Baekhyun want to shout on himself to run away and do not listen to him and on the other side he wants to sit down there obey Chanyeol and to some extent have talk even though his brain is alarming him not to.

 

 

Chanyeol eyes widen when Baekhyun sits back on the chair looking at everything his eyes landed too but not to Chanyeol. The taller feels like is on his first ever date he can’t help but to smile like a proud boyfriend that got a yes from a proposal.

 

 

“I-I wh—“Chanyeol did not continue and push the flowers on his hand on Baekhyun “F-flowers f-for you,” Baekhyun was taken a back at his old friend’s weird action because what he sees now is the Chanyeol before, the goofy, timid, witty  and awkward Chanyeol he misses.

 

“T-thanks.” Biting his lower lip Baekhyun accepts the flowers and Chanyeol thinks his going to have and heart attack.

 

After taking their orders an awkward silence engulf them but Chanyeol wipe it out by starting a conversation.

 

“So… umm… I pass the board examination last month I’m a doctor now,” Chanyeol half smile while talking. Baekhyun blinks digesting the words Chanyeol said, if they were still friends Baekhyun will run and jump on Chanyeol wrapping his skinny legs on the latter’s waist hugging his friend screaming ‘Congratulations’ but Baekhyun shake the thought off.

 

“A-are you not gonna jump on me and shout ‘Congratulations’? You always do that when I achieve my goals...” Baekhyun cheeks heats up on the sudden words coming out from Chanyeol’s like nothing happen before.

 

Chanyeol pouts and looks like a dejected puppy who wants to be adopt, this is the one Baekhyun hates because Chanyeol really know his weakness and one is those is when Chanyeol is pouting in front of him begging.

 

 

“I-I…I..” Baekhyun cannot find the right words.

 

Chanyeol stands up and walk to Baekhyun’s spot with a serious expression. A hand sneaks on Baekhyun’s candle like pretty hands “C-Chanyeol what are you d-doing?” Baekh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter