Spill the bean

Mama Baek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“HELP! HELP!” Chanyeol shouts carrying an unconscious baekhyun in his arms wakening the later but fail, the taller rushes out of the comfort room hollering for help.

 

 

Luhan happily enters the door of the coffee shop where his best friend works serving best drinks, he came to pay visit and buy his favorite  latte by the time he get inside he was greeted with  Minseok with his husband beside him and a tall guy  whose carrying his unconscious best friend.

 

 

“I-Is that Chanyeol?” The doe eyed asked himself.

 

 

He looked at his unconscious friend and the blood dropping from the brunet.

 

 

 

“Oh ! WHAT HAPPEN?!”

 

 

 

They rush to the hospital, thankfully that Luhan was Baekhyun’s personal doctor he check the latter’s condition seriously running some test and monitor the pregnant male’s condition from time to time. Luhan sigh and calm down when Baekhyun and the baby were safe.

 

 

He saw Chanyeol waiting outside the emergency room wearing a concern and wary expression, Luhan approaches him “Let’s have a talk,” The doctor said coldly.

 

 

 

Chanyeol follow the smaller as the doctor lead them to the rooftop to have some talk , on their way upstairs none of them dared to speak and  decide remain silent.

 

 

By the time they got to their destination, Luhan take a deep breath letting the wind gently caressing and brushing his hair behind him was Chanyeol who is doing the same thing.

 

 

“This past five months you don’t know what happen to him… It’s the lowest part of his life,” the doctor started staring at the sky “He’s been through lots of shortcomings the time I found him at the park buying waffles to feed the baby in his tummy he has no money he’s sick, look awful and very poor.”

 

 

 

“I-“

 

 

“He has nobody that time and I can’t ear seeing him like that… the happy and bubbly Baekhyun I have known turn into something mournful and does not believe that there’s hope and everything is dull.” Luhan continues, facing Chanyeol this time “He’s pregnancy is very difficult to him specially for a boy its very risky one wrong move he might die its either the baby or both of them.”

 

 

 

They were engulf in silence only the sound of honking cars, busy streets and blasting music all over the street fill through the air. Chanyeol is standing there tightening his grip on the blue box on his hands.

 

 

 

“Sehun, h-he told me everything, “ Chanyeol said looking down hugging the box.

 

 

“I guess he did it even though from the first place I told him to shut his mouth… he’s been asking lately what if he tells you and what and how will I react but I just smile I him,” Luhan sigh “Maybe you should know too know something-no everything and face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter