The Past

Mama Baek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The heavy rain pours down all over Seoul, droplets’ hitting the asphalt like there’s no tomorrow all the people choose to stay at their home to stay warm and waits for the rain to stop but Baekhyun doesn’t care at all, he need is to talk to his best friend.

 

 

“Chanyeol!” Baekhyun shouted, body soaked and dumped in the rain he’s crying tears were visible but wash off immediately by the rain.

 

 

 

“Chanyeol please… please talk to me…” He cried harder banging the big gate of the park residence “talk to me…” the brunette bawl on his hands cupping his face calling Chanyeol’s name like a mantra.

 

 

 

For the first time of his life, he feels so stupid and useless he feels so sorry about himself. He does not want to end everything even his friendship with Chanyeol but mistake were made, mistake is mistake you cannot take everything back once a glass was broken.  Now, his lost everything he has in just one night.

 

 

 

The gate opens and he was great with a stoic serious face Chanyeol facing him, the latter immediately hug the taller and did not want to let go but gets push away aggressively.

 

 

“I don’t want to see you again,” Chanyeol words were like knife “I t-thought were best friends BEST FRIENDS! But what did you do?! You use my weakness and what- to satisfy your own urges!” Chanyeol shouts.

 

 

“Chanyeol I-it’s not like that,” Baekhyun defend himself because all he have now is himself no one to lean on “It’s not what you think… Chanyeol…” He tried to reach the other’s hand but before he can Chanyeol back away.

 

 

 

“You know how much I love my girlfriend and you… YOU RUINE EVERYTHING YOU ! A WORTHLESS !”

 

 

 

“Channie…” “Shut the up and don’t you even dare to call me like that ever again it’s disgusting or else… now go away I don’t want to see you! NEVER!” Chanyeol push him and Baekhyun stumbled on the muddy ground and leave alone there with his best friend who turn his back too.

 

 

 

“I’m so sorry…” Baekhyun is really sorry for what happen sorry for everything he did not even know he did, he keeps saying ‘I’m sorry’ before he sees nothing but darkness.

 

 

 

The feeling of a towel on his forehead, a hand on his neck and the skull breaking pain awaken Baekhyun with a wince and a groan, he slowly open his eyes and takes time to adjust at the light.

 

 

“Your awake” A calming voice greets him, it is so familiar and Baekhyun wants to cry again and again. He immediately sits up ignoring the ripping pain. “No, Baekhyun you should take a rest you just wake up after 3 days and your still sick and you fever is still high…” a hand stops him.

 

 

 

“G-gayoung… “ Baekhyun choke “why… why are you still so nice to me a-after what I did to you and Chanyeol?” The girl place he hand o Baekhyun’s shoulder and give a little squeeze.

 

 

“I know Baekhyun… it was a mistake, actually it’s my fault I let chanyeol drink too much even though his not good at handling his liquor” Baekhyun shakes his head “No- Its all y fault I’m a , I’m trash a …” soon tears fall from his eyes.

 

 

 

“But no one wants this and it’s almost a two month… I was going to Chanyeol’s house to end things nicely… I figure it out that I fall out of love long time ago but I cannot explain it before and when I got there I saw your body slump on the ground unconscious, “ Gayoung sighs wiping Baekhyun’s tears.

 

 

 

“Chanyeol change so much like I don’t even know him anymore,” She stands up and get the empty glass on the night stand “Baekhyun, please take good care of yourself  specially now that your pregnant”

 

 

 

“H-how-“

 

 

 

“I graduated as a midwife, remember? I feel another heartbeat on your pulse while I’m checking on you and I hear that your parents that they want you to not to continue this pregnancy…” She’s the one who cried this time and held Baekhyun’s hand tightly.

 

 

 

“I was victim before I met Chanyeol, I got pregnant after and It did not end well I got miscarriage. Even though it’s a fruit of force it is still a gift from god, Chanyeol does not know about this but I’m going to tell him soon” Gayoung trash  her tears but it keeps falling she look at Baekhyun’s eyes.

 

 

 

“No matter what happen you must keep the baby and abortion is not the answer. Now, your baby is the only thing you have now go have some rest I need to go the hospital to help some errands” She smile and wave a good bye to left for work.

 

 

 

Baekhyun sat there eating all the words that gayoung said, he slowly put his hands on his tummy and caress it.

 

 

 

“Baby, I will protect you don’t worry I’ll take care of you.”

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun left when he got some strength leaving a note saying thank you and I’m sorry.

 

 

 

Clutching on his tummy Baekhyun walk and walk don’t know where his feet takes him he saw a nearby Park he sit on the cold pavement hugging his knees and cried again. “Baby, I’m sorry I don’t where to go…” he’s stomach grumbles, he bit his lower lip and look at his surrounding and spotted a waffle stand across the park.

 

 

Looking at his wallet baekhyun cries again he barely have 6 dollars, nothing more.

 

 

 

“C-can I have a waffle please…” Baekhyun said with a raspy voice eyes still swollen from crying. “B-Baek?” Baekhyun look at the other buyer who ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter