Let us complete the puzzle

Mama Baek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Not proof…  again lol kay… sorry… ⊙︿⊙

 

 

 

Baekhyun stare at his son’s sleeping figure caressing the toddler’s small arms. He can clearly see the blisters on his little Kyungsoo, red spots scattered all around on the small boy’s arms and on its barefoot. Baekhyun is a strict one he always make Kyungsoo a very neat kid, his son always sings happy birthday two times when they were washing hands and Baekhyun didn’t miss anything to teach his son proper hygiene and now he’s wondering what he missed or what wrong things he do to make his baby suffer like this?

 

 

The kid is sleeping for almost ten hours and it is six in the morning, Baekhyun did not sleep for those hours and keep an eye on his precious one he ignore the lack of sleep he just want to be there with his son.

 

Chanyeol leave Baekhyun for a while to talk to the doctor and bid a goodbye on the Oh family, Baekhyun argues that he should be the one who should talk to the doctor but Chanyeol insist the brunet to stay and monitor their son.

 

“M-ma-ma b-b-baek…” Kyungsoo called the pain is there, Baekhyun immediately leave the mono block chair and sit beside his sick baby “Mama’s here shhhh…” Baekhyun soothes the kid by brushing Kyungsoo’s bangs.

 

Little Kyungsoo begun to cry  looking at his mother’s face to check if Baekhyun was really there because Kyungsoo is still afraid of being prick by a needle again and the kid can talk properly  because of a sore throat.

 

“Yah, Kyungsoo-yah stop crying mama’s already here, umm… I’m here” Baekhyun pat his son’s little back when the toddler hug him and snuggle on Baekhyun’s neck still crying but the cries turns into bawl. Baekhyun held his son tight whispering soothing word s to calm the Kyungsoo.

 

“M-ma-ma…” Kyungsoo look at his mother’s face and then point his throat and head “I-it h-h-hurts,” Baekhyun hug his son once again and caress his son’s black hair kissing the top of its head. “it will go away soon… are you hungry? What do you want? to eat Mama will buy it for you…”

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Can I come? I want to see Kyungsoo hyung…” Little Jongin take a hold of Luhan’s pants the toddler is holding his teddy bear looking at his mother’s face with those puppy eyes “Can Jongin come… mama?” Jongin asked once again.

 

 

“No sweetie… Kyungsoo’s not feeling well he’s sleeping all day he can’t play with you and beside hospitals have lots of diseases you might get one if you come with me.” Luhan explains as he levels himself on his son’s height and he clearly saw that rejected face of the kid.

 

 

“But Jongin’s a big boy now…” The kid reasons.

 

 

“Jongin, your still a baby for me and for your father… I promise you you’ll see Kyungsoo soon okay?”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“I heard from the other parents that 6 students from the school have foot hand and mouth disease, and also they think it was from the school itself because I doubt it if it’s from our own houses, right?”  Luhan put the basket of fruits on the small table of Kyungsoo’s hospital room.

 

 

“Chanyeol said he already talk to the principal to quarantine and examine the whole place.” Baekhyun said in a small voice.

 

“Oh, by the way this is Kyungsoo’s stuff toy he forgot it on Jongin’s room don’t worry I spray some disinfectant on it,” Luhan hand the toy to a weak kyungsoo and the child’s eyes glow with glee and immediately hugs his plushie.

 

“Jongin says he misses you,” Luhan tease while helping Baekhyun slicing some apple, Kyungsoo blush and pout with the two laugh. Their laugh were cease when Chanyeol enters the room wearing a white coat and closes the door.

 

“Oops, I better go for now baek… I’ll visit tomorrow.” With that Luhan rushes out of the room because his drowning from the tension inside the room.

 

“C-Chanyeol what are yo—“

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter