We are family?

Mama Baek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 11

 

A/N: YEY! AN UPDATE I DID MISS YOU GUYS! BTW THIS IS NOT PROOF SO BEAR WITH MY ERRORS AHAHAH LOVE YOU GUYS!

 

“I need an explanation for this…” Luhan whispers eyeing Kyungsoo who got discharge on the hospital two days ago, that now is sitting on the carpet of their new house—no mansion hugging his new life-size pororo stuff toy and a Park Chanyeol on the toddler’s side cooing his son.

 

“No one’s explaining…”  Baekhyun turns away to get some juice on the refrigerator and of course to run at Luhan’s never ending questions.

 

“Oh, really for the last time I check your apartment is a few blocks away from here… then why are you living here now?” Luhan snickers “you ing move in this huge as in huge house Baek and there is no reason?” 

 

Baekhyun remain silent ignoring his best friend who is still bombarding him with questions. He simply asked Luhan is the guy wants a lemon juice or an orange juice but Luhan answers ‘I want an explanation’ and then laugh chaotically and a small ‘got yah!’.

 

The brunet huffs and gave is friend an orange juice instead before drinking his own juice and continued ignoring Luhan. The said guy’s patient is getting thin every second Baekhyun ignores his question so he decides to put an end on it.

 

“Cut the crap Byun Baekhyun if you don’t answer my question okay then I’ll asked Chanyeol himself!” Luhan turn his back walking to the living room, he knows it Baekhyun can’t resist him and he can clearly imagines Baekhyun is freaking out right now.

 

Five…

 

Four…

 

Three…

 

 

Two…

 

One…

 

 

“ it, Okay I’ll tell you!” Baekhyun sighs in defeat. “You promise to shut up that big mouth of yours and just listen no comment, no violent reactions etc etc… deal?” Luhan nods and look so eager to know the whole story.

 

 

“Chanyeol and I talked…” Baekhyun started and Luhan immediately break the rule and makes a derp face to annoy the brunet who is glaring at the deer right now.

 

“Okay,okay … continue”

 

“It was when Kyungsoo got admitted… he work at that hospital for almost half a year…” “Yeah I know” Luhan butts in, “You know?! And you didn’t tell me? Oh my god Luha—“ “ssshhh no violent reaction, right?” Baekhyun rolled his eyes at the comment.

 

“I was so happy that I finally hear him asking me to be his father… so I said yes right away, I want to fulfill those years that I’m not there for the two of you,” Chanyeol look at Baekhyun’s eyes but the latter look away.

 

“Wait Baek, I need some popcor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter