Dollhouse

Mama Baek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21 Dollhouse 

 

No one dared to speak during the ride, the only sound you can hear is the sound of the engine and Kyungsoo's little voice singing twinkle twinkle little star on the back sitof the car. Chanyeol know that if he will try to talk to Baekhyun or dared to speak the brunet will really kill him, he knows Baekhyun since childhood and the brunet's reaction when Kyungsoo proudly talk about the kiss Baekhyun is embarrassed and it kinda hurt his ego as a man, the brunet is embarrassed to be seen to gether with him.


When they arrived home Baekhyun is the first one to get out of the car and let Chanyeol to get Kyungsoo.


Chanyeol presented to help Baekhyun in cooking dinner for his sister's visit, but the latter dismissed him and told to take a bath and play with their child, Chanyeol pouted from the rejection and leave Baekhyun alone. 


Baekhyun was cooking and arranging the table when he hears the bell ringing. He wipe is wet hands on a clean towel and proceed to the door to open it. 


"Hello! I brought some Icecream!" Yura beamed when Baekhyun opens the door, Yura enters the house and immediately look for her nephew. 


"Where's Kyungsoo?" 


"He's having a bath together with Chanyeol." Baekhyun answered guiding Yura into their kitchen. 


"Oh, how cold just Chanyeol? ! You two don't have callnames? Like Honey or Sweetheart?" Yura teased. 


"Noona stop it or i'll put poision on your juice later," Baekhyun hissed that make Yura luagh louder. "Stop it and help me serve this." the brunet push Yura to the kitchen. 


The four of them settled into the dining table. Yura feels the awkwardness between her brother and Baekhyun but little Kyungsoo is oblivious to the quietness of his parents and busy focusing on his slice of fried chicken. 


Asking question to the two to start a conversation is always in vane if they will repsond to her it will be just 'that's great', 'ahhhh', 'yes' and 'no'. She find it annoyung so instead of trying her luck on the two men she focuses her attention on her beloved nephew. 


"So Kyungsoo, how's your day?"  she asked. 


Her sharp eyes caught the sudden reaction on Baekhyun's facial expression and Chanyeol hanging his head down.  There for she conclude that something fishy happened between the two. 


"Kyungsoo's happy today!" the child beamed at his Aunt and let go of the chicken leg on his tiny hands, as if he is ready to tell his aunt some news to focus on her and not on the food. Kyungsoo's smile if from ear to ear before looking softly to Bakehyun who is putting more rice on his plate and his father who is akwardly drinking water from his glass. 


"Daddy Chanyeol and Mama Baek kiss!" Kyungso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter