Dear Son

Mama Baek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Son

 

Chapter 18 Dear Son

 

 

/Flash back   from Chapter 4 where Baekhyun almost got miscarriage)/

 

 

“Thankfully his recovering now… not fully but his trying too and your presence is not a good idea for now, let him heal those wounds. I think I need to go back now and check Baek again we almost lost the baby thanks god the baby was strong”.

 

 

Luhan pat Chanyeol’s shoulders giving it a squeeze Chanyeol smiled back and keep the latter’s words on his mind.

 

 

“By the way congratulations it’s a baby boy” Luhan said professionally handling the taller a copy of the picture of the baby on the ultrasound and leave Chanyeol after shaking their hands.

 

 

“W-wait… here…” Chanyeol hand the blue box to the doctor. Luhan salutes the way he and Sehun’s signature Super Lulu and super Sese thing.

 

Chanyeol was standing left there alone looking at the picture on his hands for a minute and caressed it. The taller run out of the hospital tears keeps on falling from his eyes, he didn’t care about those people who rushes crossing the street, passing by pushing him of out there way and judging how pathetic he was crying like a kid in the middle of the street.

 

 

He stands there not moving, tears flowing, head starting to burst from the pain, he close his eyes when the rain starts to pour down on him and he slowly crumbles down together with the raindrops falling into the asphalt, on his knees Chanyeol cried all his heart out and shout his lungs out.

 

 

The traffic light turns to color green.

 

 

And Chanyeol didn’t notice.

 

 

Everything turns into slow motion, rain drops kissed Chanyeol’s skin that slightly burns every time it touches him, everything is in mute, world turns dull when the red head guy looks up to the dark sky above him.

 

The night he pushes and turn his back to his brunet best friend painfully plays and flashes in front of him.

 

 

Baekhyun’s soaked  figure,

 

 

Baekhyun’s sorry,

 

 

Baekhyun’s pleading voice,

 

 

Baekhyun’s eyes,

 

 

Baekhyun’s hurt expression,

 

 

And Baekhyun’s face.

 

 

Chanyeol cries again and everything stops when a load honking sound gets his attention, he looks where the sound came from, a fast car approaching on his way, blinding light greats his eyes.

 

 

Chanyeol releases a sad smile waiting for the darkness to engulf him.

 

 

“CHANYEOL!”

 

 

A small lady with a familiar voice immediately gets out of the car she has an umbrella in her hands, she opens it and run to the man on his knees in the middle of the street, tears poured down from her cheeks as she hugs Chanyeol.

 

 

“Mom,” Chanyeol barely whispers.

 

 

“Son…” Mrs. Park pulls her crying son carrying its damp hair. “Let’s go home…” His mother leads him inside the car, baby steps; the old woman removes her scarf and jacket giving it to her beloved son.

 

 

Mrs. Park heart is breaking seeing her son’s condition, she’s been worried on her son’s weird actions since the last diner they have with the Byun’s 3 months ago all she know is that Chanyeol is still shocked on the news.

 

 

Baekhyun is Chanyeol and Chanyeol is Baekhyun that’s what they are, they are one, inseparable they complete each other’s puzzle.

 

 

The old woman is sad too that her son’s best friend was disown by its own family and can’t be found until know, she knows her son was hurting. Chanyeol always cries at night and she always hears it, Chanyeol always doze off and she always notice it, her son was hurting and she is hurting too. She wants to have a talk to him but he always turn it down telling her that he is fine but his not.

 

 

Chanyeol in his puffy red eyes, pale shaking lips leans his head on his mother’s shoulder just like before when he’s sad he just lean his head on his mother and starts to bawl like a kid.

 

 

“Let’s go to the Byun’s Mom…” he pleaded.

 

 

Mrs. Park didn’t know why but nods before asking her husband who’s on the wheels to straight on the Byun Residence. The ride to the Byun Residence was quite and long but Mrs. Park hums a lullaby calming her tall son.

 

 

When they arrived at the Byun’s Mr. and Mrs. Park shared a concerned look when Chanyeol gets out of the car first.

 

 

Baekhyun’s mother was surprise at the sudden visit and also surprised at Chanyeol’s poor appearance, the old woman offered them to get inside and for Chanyeol to change into new s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter