Baby baby

Mama Baek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tired from work at the photo shoot as a makeup artist and stylist, Baekhyun take a deep breath parking his car and get his keys, cracking his neck and stretch for a bit he slowly open the door at their apartment and gape at the sight of their sala.

 

 

 

“KYUNGSOO!” He hollers because the kid leave all of his toys scattered all around the floor together with crumpled papers, bottle of milk, pencils and crayons.

 

 

Baekhyun rub his aching nape and take a several deep breath, “aigoo this child is going to be the death of me” and he began picking and cleaning the mess wondering why the toddler did not answer his call.

 

 

He saw his son on the floor sleeping calmly mouth slightly agape with some drool attempt to escape, the toddler was holding red crayon on his right hand, he pick his son into his arms and lay the kid on the couch tucking in a blanket.

 

 

When Baekhyun’s almost done, cleaning up he spotted paper on the exact place where he found Kyungsoo sleeping. He pick it up it’s a drawing made by the kid with a two men holding a small child between then with smiles on their faces, there was name under the drawing with an arrow. The first one was ‘Mama Baek’ and ‘Soo’ on the kid at the center and ‘Dadi?’ at the last one and a ‘My dream Family’ on the top.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun keep the drawing on his room with a sad smile and he changes his clothes to more comfortable one.

 

 

Kyungsoo is still sleeping he lean forward and brush it’s bangs, smiling at sight and silently coo the kid. “I don’t what did your uncle Kris do you and you got his drawing skills” Baekhyun chuckles.

 

 

 

“I guess it’s time to cook for dinner!” Baekhyun said to himself with a nod but before he headed to the kitchen, he hears a knock on the door.

 

 

 

Wondering who is it he shrug it off and did go to the door and hear another knock “Coming!” he answers by the time he’s in front of the door hands on the doorknob he feel suddenly anxious but he shakes his head and opens the door.

 

 

 

“Baekhyun”

 

 

The said boy feels his energy drains and pour with a cold water when he who’s in front of him looking at him wearing a gentle smile like nothing happen before which is approaching him.

 

 

“M-mom…”

 

 

He feels he going to faint anytime but before he can his mother hugs him and soon tears begun to fall off their eyes, Baekhyun hugs back  he feels like his a kid again embrace on his mother’s arm every time he gets hurt. They stay at that position for a while before t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter