Cucumbers 2

Mama Baek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Cucumbers part 2

 

A/N: TADA! An early update guys! (´ヮ`) as a thank you for our HAPPY 1000+ subs~ asdfghjkl /cries in korean, chinese, japanese etc/ i did not expect to go this far i mean .... its just... /cries again/  My other works will be updated on October just like what I post before~  Hello, please bear with my writing the grammar and the missing words etc etc. My beta nd I will fixed this when the story is completed thank you!

 

Pouting, Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol on his pink apron; the taller smiled sheepishly at him scratching the back of its head, fingers covered with lots of band-aids.

 

“You…” Baekhyun said in a shaking voice as he steps closer to the tall guy.

 

Chanyeol know what’s going to happen next, he immediately let go of the cucumber and the knife on his hands and run on his beloved Baekhyun’s side. The brunet started crying while Chanyeol hugs him trying to calm the smaller around his arms letting Baekhyun to hit him weakly on his chest.

 

“I hate you Park,” Baekhyun whispers letting the taller guy wipe his tears.

 

“I know and I’m sorry…” Chanyeol looked straight into the latter’s eyes “I’m sorry…” he didn’t mind Baekhyun’s sharp glare on him and place a sweet kiss on the Baekhyun’s forehead. 

 

Flabbergasted, Baekhyun almost push Chanyeol “What the—“ but before the smaller could finish his sentence Chanyeol put his finger on Baekhyun’s lips in a suave way whispering ‘Precision of language Byun Baek’, The brunet tried to escape from the giant’s arms but fails.

 

“Let me go…” Baekhyun says in an icy voice “come on let’s stay like this for awhile… it’s comfortable just like the old times, right?” Chanyeol smiled at the memory releasing a content sigh resting his chin on the top of Baekhyun’s head.

 

“I really missed hugging you staying in this position releasing contented sighs,” Chanyeol whispered.

 

“Chanyeol—” 

 

 

“five minutes,” Chanyeol grins not letting go of the smaller, Baekhyun replies with an eye roll.

 

Their little world of you and me was disturbed by a loud growling sound from someone’s little tummy.

 

“I-I’m sorry Kyungsoo d-didn’t mean to interrupt, please continue…” Little Kyungsoo played with his thumbs, reddening from the embarrassment hiding behind the table.

 

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol was stunned by their son's (hunger) interruption. The giant surpass a loud laugh finding the sudden burst of their son’s tummy is funny though it really was; he let the brunet escape from his embrace and continued laughing his out.

 

 

Kyungsoo pouts and hang his head low still embarrassed from the incident.

 

 Chanyeol kneels in front of his son and ruffles its black as coal hair "It's okay baby Soo, your mama Baek and I have a lot of time tonight when your asleep so don't worry," Chanyeol chuckled giving the kid a thumbs up and a wink.  He groans a little from the pain when Baekhyun pinch him on the back without Kyungsoo knowing.

 

 "Stop saying stupid things on Kyungsoo... lot of time my pfft." Baekhyun whispered faking a smile.

 

 

"Come here buddy, let's have dinner can you go help me place some plates on the table?" Baekhyun excuses pushing the giant aside teaching Kyungsoo how to be a good kid by helping him from simple house chores and things.

 

"We talk later Park," Baekhyun said when he notice Chanyeol wants to have a talk with him "dinner first."

 

 

Kyungsoo walk with his small limb to the table holding three plates with a pair of spoon and folk and c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter