Kiss Part 1

Mama Baek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Hello, I am editing the chapters (adding, revising, and deleting some parts) due to the grammatical errors and missing words, please bear with me and while i'm revising I will update this story every week. It's a long overdue story huhuhuhu I'm sorry :((((((

Stay safe and always wash your hands!

 

Chapter 19 Kiss Part 1

 

It's Saturday and Kyungsoo can't visit his friend Jongin due to Luhan's family is out of the town. The kid has no choice but to sit and watch cartoon but the kid doesn't like it because Chanyeol is not there to watch with him. 

 

"Mama, Mama Baek!" Little kyungsoo called for the nth time but Baekhyun seems in a deep thought for not to hear his child.

 

Kyungsoo pouts for not getting the attention he wants, while  both of them were sitting on the carpet of their new house he look again at his Mama Baek before knocking his glass of milk  beside his mama's feet crossing his chubby arms.

 

"What the fu-" Baekhyun got startled by feeling of warm liquid on his feet. 

 

"Kyungsoo what did you do?"  He look at Kyungsoo who just ignores his question, Baekhyun sighs and run into the kitchen to get a towel to wipe the milk on his feet and on the carpet. 

 

"You're not listineng to Kyungsoo! I want to go to Daddy!" Kyungsoo whines. "I want to see Daddy!" 

 

"Is that why you knock your milk for? Chanyeol is working you can't disturb him."  Baekhyun wants to woop Kyungsoo's but his at fault because he is not listening, he's having a dilemma since the day his father mentioned his older brother's name. Just thinking of his brother finding out that he's an uncle now and father of his nephew is his brother's (ex)bestfriend he can't help but to winced on what will his brother's reaction. He (and Chanyeol) will be in big trouble if Baekbom will comeback to korea. 


It's been eight years when his brother left to work at Japan he doesn't hear from his brother since then, Baekbom is a free and wild spirit, his father can't even control his bother, he always got into fights and he still doesn't care if he goes home with a big black eye and bloody fist, Baekbom will just laugh at their father's nagging. 


Kyungsoo started crying screaming he want to see his father, Chanyeol got an emergency on the hospital last night that he didn't got a chance to go home and it's a big toll on their son's sanity, the kid got obsess with his father, Kyungsoo always look for his father and it makes Baekhyun feel jealousy whenever kyungsoo would turn its back on him to cuddle his father on the other side of their bed. 

 

"Mama Baek!" Kyungsoo continued crying "Kyungsoo miss Daddy" the little kid look at him with those begging eyes that he cannot ignore. 

 

"Fine, Let's go to your father." Kyungsoo didn't stop crying, Baekhyun rolled his eyes planting a soft k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter