It's me

Mama Baek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Warning: -not proofed-

A/N: SUPRISEEEEEEE AN UPDATE GUYS! 

 

Baekhyun grab little Jongin on Luhan’s lap and offer a pizza on the kid while shooting glares that is sharper than a knife  to the taller beside him who is holding their sleeping child. It’s been five hours, five hours that Chanyeol is holding Kyungsoo on its arm, five hours that Kyungsoo is ignoring his mama because the kid’s attention is on its father.

 

Shooting glares, frowning, groaning, sulking is what Baekhyun do for hours, trying to throw all his frustration on munching more like murdering the pizza with Baekhyun’s every bite.

 

Baekhyun stand up and scoot little Jongin handling it back to Luhan who is laughing chaotically at Chanyeol silly jokes slapping Sehun’s biceps.

 

“Baek, where are you going?” Luhan asked, he notice it that something is off with his friend but he just let it go and give his friend some space from the previous hours.

 

“I’m going to wash the dishes…” Baekhyun snappily answered obviously not in the good mood.

 

“I already washed the dishes, Baek.” Chanyeol declares.  

 

“Them I’m going to clean the kitchen,” Baekhyun bites back.

 

“I’m done cleaning the kitchen too…” Chanyeol answers.

 

“Then I’m going to kill some bugs and cockroaches so that nothing bites MY little Kyungsoo,” Baekhyun crossed his arms.

 

“I assure you this house is 101% bugs free,” Chanyeol assures with a smile that annoys Baekhyun more.

“Okay then, I’m going to kill you!” Baekhyun shouts, pouring his frustration out.

 

“I already—what?” Chanyeol laughs at the brunet’s words though Baekhyun really looks like he is going to kill someone at the moment. “You can’t, you know…” Chanyeol grins and Baekhyun want to erase that grin with a knife a very sharp knife.

 

“I doubt that..” Baekhyun grins.

 

 

“Okay guys before Baek murder this tall tree I think we need to go and we don’t need to witness everything besides it’s getting late…” Sehun stands up crossing his arms taking a deep breath before dragging Luhan with their child out waving a goodbye before closing the door and leaves immediately.

 

Baekhyun turn his attention from the door to the guy sitting on the couch clutching their sleeping child tightly on its chest, gaze turn slowly to a glare and Chanyeol knew it, whenever Baekhyun innocent side turns 360 degrees to an angry in just a second Baekhyun won’t hesitate to do something bad.

 

Run!

 

CHANYEOL!

 

RUN!

 

That was what Chanyeol’s head saying to him but his heart was screaming to face this, be a man and do not be coward just like what he is in the past dark years of their lives. Chanyeol you’re a man, you’re a father and if the odds is all with you… you might be a husband  too … so face this! Fighting! Chanyeol motivates himself.

 

 

“Baekhyun…” Chanyeol voice out “what’s the problem?” The taller pull Baekhyun to sit on the couch beside him the smaller oblige quietly still glaring at Chanyeol that gives Goosebumps to the taller but  he ignores the big and loud WARNING from his head and push his luck to the fullest.

 

“You know what’s the problem Mr. Park? It is you!” Baekhyun started.

 

The small boy on Chanyeol grips sneeze and slowly fluttering its big eyes and adjusts in the light greeting him and sneezes again before gurgling catching the attention of his paren

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter