Target Practise

Gangs of Seoul High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon’s POV:

“How long is he going to take?” I asked out loud. We were all waiting at the rooftop for their group.

“Unnie are you sure about this? Can we trust them?” Yoona asked.

“I’m not too sure. If we can they’ll be a great help to us, if not; we can always get rid of them,” I said. They smiled as I said “We can run this place without them anyway, we’ve done it for 3 years.”

“Good, I don’t trust them at all.” Tiffany hissed.

“Well neither do we but we’re going to have to make do huh?” We turned to find Onew and his group stood and the other end of the roof. They met us in the middle and we just scrutinised each other for a second.

“So what are we doing?” Onew asked.

“We’re splitting in pairs and doing some practise on the rooftops. I’m assuming you guys know how to free run?” I asked. They all nodded “Good. We’ll spilt into pairs and run across. Practise in your own way and we’ll meet back here in a few hours.”

“How will we know when to meet?” Onew asked.

“Flares; we all have them. Shoot up the green when you get there. The red is only for long-distance emergencies when we need to be there right away.” I replied.

“Who are we pairing up with?” Siwon asked.

“You can choose, we have no objections.” I said simply, I was lying; Tiffany would go crazy if she was paired with Siwon.

“Is it ok if I go with Tiffany?” Siwon asked. I could hear Tiffany’s internal voice screaming a stream of swears but she said:

“Fine; just don’t bug me.” She said coldly. It took all my restraint not to burst out laughing. The rest of them chose their partners (Onew was with me) and we all separated in different directions. I chose to go North up towards the city; it was more fun because there were more things to jump off.

“So, what are we doing?” Onew asked.

“Target practise. I brought my knives with me so we can do some knife throwing arasso?” He nodded and held out his hand:

“Pass us a knife then.” I slapped his hand away.

“Aniyo! Wait till we get to the place.” We walked and stopped at an empty roof. It was deserted. Onew looked around and said:

“What are we doing here? It’s empty and there is nothing to hit.” He whined. I rolled my eyes and said:

“Wait a minute; stand over on the far end of the rooftop.” I ordered.

“Wae?” He shouted as he went.

“Because you don’t want to be around me when I start.” I shouted back. I took 3 steps forward till I was in the centre of the roof. I felt a small part of the roof under my foot squish under my foot. Smiling and placing my hands over the knives in my belt I kicked the spot with the heel of my foot.

Almost instantly there were various targets popping up around the roof in the blink of an eye. Almost as soon as they popped up I grabbed a knife and threw it at the targets, hitting the bulls-eye every time. I heard the whistle of something flying past my ear as I instinctively back-flipped out of the way and threw another knife toward the target. I had forgotten that some of these had stones to act as weapons. I continued to somersault and vault myself around the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter