Prepare

Gangs of Seoul High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once Taeyeon and Onew had gotten back to the warehouse Taeyeon couldn’t help but pace around in anxiousness. Onew was also worried about their current situation but he could only sit there quietly staring off into the distance. They were both still in silence when everyone came home from school.

“Annyeonghaseyo Taeyeon-unnie! Annyeonghaseyo Onew-oppa!” Seohyun bounced through the door. The warehouse was quiet as they all stood there.

“Unnie? Is everything okay?” Sooyoung asked worriedly.

“Sit down everyone. We need to tell you something.” Taeyeon said gravely.

“Wae unnie? Can’t it wait until later?” Yoona whined.

“Listen!” Taeyeon shouted at her; shocking everyone. Taeyeon rarely ever shouted at anyone “Sit down Yoona! This is important and we need to figure out a plan!” Yoona was so shocked she sat down immediately.

“Mianhe unnie.” Taeyeon’s panic at first had now turned into anger and she was in a rage that no-one had seen.

“Yunho has been spying, no stalking us for a long time. Maybe even years.” Taeyeon announced. There was a gasp from everyone and Tiffany asked:

“How do you know?” Onew pulled out his phone and showed them the images.

“We found these in Yunho’s house in a hidden room. As soon as we found them we got caught and had to leave otherwise we would’ve investigated further.”

“Unnie ottokke?” Jessica asked.

“Right now I don’t know. All I want to do is kill him! How dare he!” Taeyeon screamed; causing everyone to flinch.

“Taeyeon...” Onew placed his hand on Taeyeon’s shoulder. She closed her eyes and sighed heavily. Once she opened them they saw fire inside which scared each and every single one of them.

“Start our emergency training.” Taeyeon muttered shocking all the girls.

“Is it that serious?” Sunny asked causing Taeyeon to glare at her “When should we start?”

“Immediately. Start the preparations.” The girls immediately stood up and started to spread out across the large space of the warehouse.

“Yah what is this emergency training?” Minho asked curiously.

“We put it in place only for use when the situations are dire or extremely dangerous. By the looks of things it has gotten extremely dangerous for us. We need to be prepared for the unexpected.”

“How Taeyeon-noona?” Minho asked.

“The girls know their roles. Some are preparing traps to place around the warehouse, some of them are assembling our weapons and others are marking areas where we can practise things like target shooting and fighting. I want you guys to assist your partners in their activities; they’ll help you if you need help and I think you guys will help greatly in their activities. Now go.” Taeyeon explained before sending them away.

“So what’s my partner doing?” Onew asked gently.

“I’m going to go over and make suggestions and adjustments while figuring out how to keep us all safe.” She snapped at Onew. Onew just nodd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter