What Happened?

Gangs of Seoul High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon’s POV:

I was in complete shock as I felt Onew’s lips on mine. They were soft and warm as he pressed them on my own. He pulled away slightly and I opened my eyes. His eyes were a lot softer than I’d ever seen them before and he was just gazing at my face.

“O-Onew?” I stuttered. His hand was still cupping my face making my face warmer by the second “Onew please talk.”  He softly my cheek with his thumb sending shivers down my spine.

“I like you Taeyeon. I really like you. I want to be with you. I’m willing to wait for you.” He kissed me again after that.

“W-w-wait what? Where did this come from?” I asked confused.

“When Tiffany got stabbed all I could think about was it could have been you. I couldn’t stop thinking about what could have happened.” He whispered. I didn’t know what to say.

Luckily my phone beeped with a text message so I had a chance to avoid responding.

Seohyun: They’re gone now you can come but come quickly unnie!

“It’s safe to get out of the school now. Let’s go.” I backed away from Onew and started back towards the back door. We walked in a really awkward silence towards the door. When we went out and Seohyun called me from the rooftops I was really grateful to not be alone.

I climbed up the wall and thanked Seohyun as she helped pull me up to the top. I was about to continue wall when Onew called:

“A little help please?” I turned back and took Onew’s hand and helped pull him up to the roof. I avoided his gaze as he thanked me and brushed himself off. Seohyun gave me and Onew curious look and tried to ask me what happened. In response I waved a hand, so she knew I’d tell her later.

We met the others on the other side of the roof.

“Can you open the gate Yonghwa?” I asked. He nodded confidently.

“Sure just say when and I’ll open them.” I nodded and turned to the girls:

“When I say go; run to the bikes and get them ready to go. Seohyun check the cameras.” Seohyun picked up her phone and tapped a few times.

“We’re good to go unnie.” She said not glancing up from her phone.

“Okay you guys coming at the same time?” I turned to the guys; avoiding Onew’s gaze.

“Yeah we’ll come just in case something goes wrong and you need our help. We should go in pairs though to make it look less suspicious.” Everyone agreed with Onew’s suggestion so I couldn’t disagree. I sighed and then said:

“Fine we’ll go in the pairings from our night on the rooftop.” I said impatiently.

“Arasso we’ll go first.” Yonghwa and Seohyun said simultaneously. We all stared at them because it was really freaky. They both grinned and went down the building. One by one they went down the building until once again Onew and I were left alone. I really didn’t want to look at him so I kept my back to him before climbing down.

We climbed down and I got onto my bike. I glanced back at Onew who was looking at me; when he saw me looking he smiled and winked. My eyes widened as I blushed and turned away quickly. I stuck my helmet on and climbed aboard my motorcycle. I nodded at the guys in the van and a few moments later the gates opened.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter