3 Years Ago...

Gangs of Seoul High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon’s POV:

Flashback (3 years ago)...

“Oppa stop tickling me!” I squealed as Yunho brushed his fingers at my sides and made me laugh so hard tears came out of my eyes.

“Aniyo! Not until you admit I’m the best oppa in the world.” He challenged. Unable to take the tickling any longer I breathed out:

“Fine, you’re the best oppa in the world!” I said, sighing in relief when he stopped tickling me. He linked his hand with mine and we walked along the lane. We just had a romantic date in the park and he was walking me home now. He was the best boyfriend. He was sweet, caring, funny, kind and he always knew how to cheer me up.

“What are you thinking about Taeyeon?” He asked.

“You.” I replied simply. He chuckled and kissed the top of my head.

“What do you want to do tomorrow?”

“We don’t have to do anything oppa. I just like being with you.”

“Okay. I’ll meet you tomorrow at about 9 o’clock in the morning and we’ll spend the whole day at an amusement park arasso?” I nodded and we continued to walk to my place. It was a small apartment but it was what I could afford at the moment. We spent the time walking along and talking about things that didn’t matter a little to anyone.

Suddenly some guys jumped out from the side alley holding knives. I squealed in surprise as they made an advance towards us. I assumed they wanted money so I threw my purse towards them, hoping it would distract them but they still kept moving forward. I was about to turn to Yunho to ask what we should do but when I turned he wasn’t there. I looked around and found him running as fast as he could in the opposite direction.

“Yunho!” I screamed after him, but he didn’t turn around.

“Guess your boyfriend left you then huh?” One of the men chuckled.

“What do you want?” I stammered, clearly nervous of these people and what they might do.

“We’re bored. Let’s play cat and mouse. Loser gets beaten up. You’re the mouse.” I turned to run but one of them grabbed my arm and pulled me back. They threw me into the alley and took it in turns to pummel me.

Large fists hit ever spot on my body, fracturing ribs and causing cuts on my face to leak ruby red blood. They kicked me in the stomach, knocking the wind out of me so I couldn’t even scream for help. I felt bones break as my vision blurred and cleared randomly. I was praying endlessly for them to stop; for this nightmare to be over. Slowly but surely I succumbed to the darkness and started to get lost in its tempting embrace.

I woke up hours later, feeling no pain but like I was floating on air. A nurse came up to me and asked:

“How are you feeling? We almost lost you there.” I could barely speak, my throat was so dry.

“Did anyone come to visit me? Or even ask about me?” The nurse shook her head.

“I’m sorry, nobody has been here.” I closed my eyes and tears leaked out.

“Could you bring me some water please?” She nodded and went of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter