Sneaking Out

Gangs of Seoul High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon’s POV:

I wonder how Tiffany is. I thought as we walked around school the next morning. It was our free period so we just started to wonder around school. Yuri had just gone off to the library to get something so we were just waiting for her before finding somewhere to sit.

“Taeyeon!” I turned around to see Onew calling me.

“Hey,” I said waving at him slightly “What’s up?” He smiled at me and said:

“I just called the hospital. Guess what? Tiffany’s awake!” My eyes widened in shock.

“Chincha? She’s awake?” I was so happy I rushed forward and hugged Onew. As soon as I realised what was happening I let go immediately; my face red from embarrassment “Mianhe. Um... Is she okay?” Onew looked a little red and flustered as well before saying:

“Y-yeah she’s fine. Shall we go see her?” He asked.

“Sure we just need to wait for Yuri. She went to the library to get something.” I said.

“That’s fine we’re waiting on Minho.” Onew said casually.

“Where did he go?” I asked.

“To the... library.” Onew said slowly. We looked at each other and set off towards the library. We were walking at a fast pace towards the library and were about to when we heard a thud in the janitors closet.  I looked at the girls with a confused expression, then at Onew and the guys.  I slowly opened the door and as soon as we saw what was inside I really wish we didn’t open the door.

Minho and Yuri were in the middle of a really heated lip lock. They had their arms wrapped around each other and didn’t look like they were going to stop.

“Yuri!” I shouted in shock.

“Minho!” Onew shouted as well. They both broke off immediately when they heard our voices. Yuri gasped and buried her head in Minho’s neck while Minho tried to turn his body to hide their faces. I could hear Minho swearing softly.

“What the hell? Is this what you guys went off to do?” I asked angrily.

“Unnie calm down.” Hyoyeon laid a hand on my shoulder. I took a deep breath and sighed.

“You can explain later. Right now we need to get to the hospital. Tiffany is awake.” Yuri lifted her head and smiled brightly.

“Chincha?” I nodded in confirmation. She ran out of the room and started jumping up and down excitedly “What are we waiting for? Kaja!” I laughed at her and said:

“We need to get out of the school first. We can’t go by the corridor we normally use; there are teachers there today. How do we get out?”

“Climb the rooftops?” Yuri suggested.

“Sure but how are we going to get our bikes and van out of the school parking lot?” I asked. Yonghwa raised his hands slightly.

“I managed to hack into the school’s software a little. Not completely but it should be enough for me to access their computerised controls. You have to press the intercom button if you want to come into school when you’re late and the gate automatically opens.” He said quietly.

“But how would you access it from here? We can’t all go into the library to access it; it’d look too suspicious.” Seohyun asked curiously. Yonghwa smiled and in answer brought out his phone and pulled up something.

“Here, I have it all on my phone. I can do it now if you want.” He said confidently. I held up my hand.

“Not now; let’s get out of the building first. Seohyun do you still have that program on your phone that deactivates the cameras?” I asked. She nodded in confirmation and pulled out her phone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter