The Beginning

Gangs of Seoul High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeons POV:

I groaned as I woke up in the morning. Groaning because I had to go to school, that I still had a mountain of homework to complete and groaning because of my aching muscles. I rose from the bed and starting waking up the others for school. There are 9 of us all together living in this... place. It’s not a home but it’s not bad. We stick together here. Nobody approaches us. They even have their own nicknames for us.

The Outcasts. Bad Girls. Midnight Mistresses. The most common one though?

Girls Generation.

It doesn’t matter what they call us as long as they remember that they do not mess with us unless it’s the last thing they want to do. We have names though; Taeyeon (that’s me), Sunny (far too ironic), Jessica, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun.

I tied my hair up into a high ponytail and got changed. I ran downstairs to cook ramyun again for everyone. They piled downstairs yawning and muttering. They wolfed down the ramyun like they hadn’t eaten in years, I don’t know why; it’s generally the only thing we eat.

Before leaving I got them to stand up so I could check that they looked ok. How you dress gives a lasting impression on the person.

Formation:

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/169/9/0/girls___generation__run_devil_run_3_by_awesmatasticaly_cool-d53zh1n.png

We all piled outside to get on our motorbikes. Black like midnight, they could make both lots of noise and hardly any noise at all. We only used the silent mode for when we prowled faraway streets in the dead of night. It sounds weird but it’s what we do every night. We keep the streets safe.

We whizzed to school and parked in our usual spaces. I heard the mutters of the others as we came into school. As usual we ignored them and walked to our lockers to collect out stuff. The crowds cleared to make room for us, which everyone knew was a good idea. Well almost everyone.

“Hey hotties! Do you think you have some time for me tonight?” A voice asked. I looked at the person who dared to speak to us in such a crude way. He was with some friends but he was obviously the leader. Good. Then we can have some leader-to-leader... talk.

“Who are you?” I asked simply, keeping my voice cold and my face impassive.

“Kwon Jiyoung at your service babe. So what do you say? Want to have some fun at my place tonight?” He asked again, his voice dripping with suggestion. Hyoyeon growled in fury and started to move forward. Turning my head in her direction, I held up a hand for her to stop. Our eyes met and we nodded in understanding. She took her place back in formation as I turned my head back to the group of guys. I flashed my killer-watt smile and said:

“Where do you want to go?” I said charmingly, while walking slowly towards him, my hips swaying with each step. I could feel his eyes staring intently at my body, he was hypnotised. Before he could answer though, I swung my fist and felt my fist make contact with his nose.

“AAAAAAH!!!” He stumbled back while clutching his nose. A quick glance at my fist confirmed I’d made him bleed. I stared for a few seconds at the crimson droplets before I flicked my hand out to the side. I heard some people squeal and realised we’d gathered quiet a crowd. Even better. It reminded them what would happen to them if they tried to get too cocky with us. I turned back to the guy and said:

“Never talk to us like that again or the bloody nose will be the least of your worries.” We turned as one and walked away from the wimp clutching his nose.

“That was awesome unnie you’re so good at doing that kind of thing. I wish I could.” Seohyun praised. I chuckled lightly and said:

“Thanks dongsaeng but you know it comes out of practise. Practise makes perfect.” They all nodded. Sooyoung said:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter