Wake Up Part 2

Gangs of Seoul High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon’s POV:

 “Welcome back Siwon.” Onew said smiling. I groaned and held my head.

“How long have I been like this?” I asked.

“A few hours dude you looked so dead.”

“Where are the others?”

“They went home to get rest we stayed behind to check on the 2 of you.” Onew explained.

“We stayed behind?” I asked.

“Taeyeon stayed behind as well to stay with Tiffany.” I had forgotten about Tiffany.

“Oh yeah; how is she?” I asked.

“Not that good. She just had this fit and Taeyeon went ballistic. She was sobbing and shouting; it was weird. The doctor said Tiffany’s ok for now though. Guess what?”

“What?” I asked curiously.

“The doctor thought you were her boyfriend.” Onew said trying to hold in his laughter.

“Mwoh? Are you being serious? Wae?” I asked in shock.

“I told him you weren’t but he wants you to talk to Tiffany to see if you can try and convince her to wake up.”

“Fine I will; just don’t expect any results. Have any of the other guys made a move on their targets?” I asked.

“Aniyo; I almost made a move on Taeyeon but then we had to come to help you guys.”

“What did she say?” I asked.

“She just looked really shocked and weirdly; a little scared.” I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

“Scared? Why would she be scared?” I asked. Onew shrugged and said:

“I don’t know. Do you want to talk to Tiffany in the morning or now?” He asked.

“I’ll do it in the morning, I’m exhausted right now.” I said. I lay down on my side and tried to go to sleep.

“I have a question Siwon,” I turned to Onew again “Could you hear me when I was talking to you while you were unconscious?” I nodded:

“Neh, so I’m betting Tiffany will too. Try to get Taeyeon to calm down in front of her so she’ll get better quicker.” He nodded as I turned and tried to get to sleep. I managed to get into a deep sleep but unfortunately; my subconscious wouldn’t allow me just one night of peace:

Flashback...

“You’re so skinny Siwon, eew!” A snotty female voice commented.

“I bet I could snap your arm in half just by bumping it!” An arrogant male shouted.

“So? What’s wrong with it?” I asked defensively.

“You’re so puny, you won’t ever be able to defend yourself.” Suddenly there were lots of voices saying the same thing. I ran home to my father and asked him:

“Appa the kids in school say that I’m too skinny; is that true?” He turned to me and replied:

“Neh, you are far too skinny. Look at me, look at your uncles; we all have lots of muscle so why are you skinny?” He snapped.

“I-I-“ I tried to reason with him but he cut me off:

“I hate you Siwon. You are not my son.” He picked me up and threw me out of the house. I landed on my back, got up and ran to the door banging on it as hard as I could.

“Appa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter