Collecting Evidence

Gangs of Seoul High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once all the guys and girls came home; Onew and Taeyeon fed them and made sure they were okay until they all sat down to talk about what they were going to do.

“Right now our main priority is focusing on clearing unnie and oppa’s names.” Seohyun said immediately.

“But how do we do that?” Sunny asked.

“We find the real killer.” Yonghwa said simply.

“How would we do that?” Sungmin asked in confusion.

“We need to check out the security cameras that night to see who was there firstly.” Taeyeon said.

“Neh but how are we going to get into the building?” Onew asked.

“We pretend to be police officers.”

“Who would do that though? Obviously we can’t.”

“I’ll go,” Jessica volunteered “I’d be perfect for this kind of job.”

“Neh Jessica is. She is very good at acting so acting like a strict police officer would be no problem for her,” Donghae vouched “Obviously I’d go with her in case she needs protecting.”

“Like I’m the one who needs protecting.” Jessica muttered. Everyone laughed at the statement as Donghae blushed in embarrassment.

“We’ll do it tonight. We have officer’s uniforms and fake ID’s.” Taeyeon said.

“Huh? How and why do you have those?” Onew asked.

“It comes in handy sometimes. We stole a few shipments a couple of years ago and kept the uniforms.” Taeyeon shrugged.

“Will you have anything that fits me?” Donghae asked.

“We should but we can adjust it if it needs to be. Jessica is very good at sewing.” Taeyeon reassured him.

Jessica went off and got the police uniforms; it was soon apparent that she would have to tailor it to Donghae’s size and went off with him to measure him and sew the clothes.

“Have fun Sica! Don’t take too long!” Sooyoung shouted with obvious dirty thoughts in her head.

“Shut up!” Came the quick response from an angry Jessica. They all chuckled whilst waiting for them to come back out. When they eventually did there was no mistaking them. They looked like real police officers.

“Okay we’re dressed. What should we do?” Donghae asked.

“It would be a good idea to see if you could get some camera footage from the building. Go in and get the recordings from last night. It would also be better if you could plant some camera in the actual room of the murder. Seohyun and Yonghwa will get you what you need.” Taeyeon said.

It took a while for Seohyun and Yonghwa to assemble everything they needed. They planted microphones, ear-pieces and cameras on Jessica and Donghae so they could talk to them if they needed. They took their fake badges and headed out. Yonghwa and Seohyun set up some laptops so they could see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter