Convincing

Gangs of Seoul High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Onew’s POV:

After Taeyeon got out of sight I called Sungmin and said:

“Did you find anything else out about them?” His voice crackled over the phone.

“Aniyo, not yet. But it’s only a matter of time before I break into the schools log details. I’m surprised they even have such an advanced system.”

“How long before you get into it?” I asked impatiently.

“Another few days. I need to make sure that the signal isn’t being tracked.” I sighed.

“Is there not a way to get this information quicker?” I asked.

“Unless you want to risk getting kicked out of here then no.” Sungmin said.

“Fine. One of you guys come pick me up I’m stood outside the hospital.”

“The hospital? Are you okay?”

“Neh I’m fine. It’s a long and quite weird story; I’ll tell you when I get back.”

“Neh, we’ll be there soon.” I cut off the phone and waited for our van to drop by. I was pacing back and forth when a large black van came racing down the road. It halted in front of me and I opened the door and got it.

“You guys let Minho drive again?” I heard the chuckling behind me and Minho’s voice saying:

“Yah! I’m not that bad!” He said. I chuckled and replied:

“Yeah? What about the time you almost ran into a tree trying to reverse park?” We all laughed while Minho turned bright red.

“Fine, I won’t drive too fast to get us home. Tell us what happened hyung; I thought this was supposed to be an observation mission.” He said. I sighed and told them everything that happened; including what happened at the hospital.

“Wah, how did you take them all out?” Minho asked.

“I had a machine gun with me up there. It was easy to take them all down.” I said simply.

“You had gloves on right? You wiped it down with bleach so there were no fingerprints? Did you check the area and make sure nothing containing your DNA was left there?” Sungmin asked. I nodded and said:

“There is nothing left there; we’ll be safe.” They sighed in relief and said:

“So what’s our next step? We won’t be able to blackmail them until Yonghwa’s broken through the system. How do we get to know them?” Minho asked.

“Pair up with them.” I said simply. They all looked at me shocked.

“Mwoh? Are you being serious?”

“Neh but let me explain. If you get to know a girl enough and she trusts you enough she’ll tell you everything without the need to hack into any system. I’m working on the Taeyeon chick; I’ll ask her soon if we can help her on their night shifts. Learn whatever you can; we may want to get rid of them but they are useful to us.”

“Fine but I call dibs on Yuri.” Minho said.

“I call dibs on Tiffany; let’s see what secrets that chick hides.” Siwon muttered.

“I call dibs on Sunny. Let’s see how Sunny she is when I’m finished with her.” Sungmin laughed.

“I want to take on Hyoyeon and see what that angry chick is really like.” Eunhyuk said.

“I call dibs on Yoona; let’s see what a deer does when she’s in danger.” Taecyeon smiled.

“I call dibs on the ice queen. I want to see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter