The Finale? (Part 1)

Gangs of Seoul High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Onew was sat at the desk writing a letter when Siwon came bursting into the room.

“Hyung come quickly!” He shouted. Onew jumped up and followed Siwon up to the roof. The rest of the boys were waiting up there for him.

“What is it?” He asked quickly. As soon as he said that a red light lit up the sky. Onew froze in shock.

“The red flare. Taeyeon!” He immediately set off running towards the light. He knew the other’s were not far behind him; he could see them from the corner of his eye but all he could hear was the pumping of his heart in his ears and felt the adrenaline flowing through his veins. Once they reached the warehouse they found a figure running quickly to meet them.

It was Tiffany. But something was wrong. There were tears streaking down her face as she ran directly to Siwon and started to sob. Siwon hugged her tightly before asking her:

“Tiffany what’s wrong? What happened?” Tiffany could barely talk between her sobs.

“They t-t-took them. All of them.” Onew’s eyes widened before he asked:

“Who took them? Who?” His voice rose a bit. Tiffany took a deep breath before replying:

“Jung Yunho.” Onew took in a deep breath and growled.

“That bastard. How did he get you guys?”

“Taeyeon unnie put a sleeping tonic in our drinks before she went out. I wasn’t feeling well anyway so I went to the bathroom and puked most of it up. When I woke up there were tonnes of people in the warehouse taking the others away. I couldn’t do anything!” She cried. Siwon hugged her quickly and looked over at Onew.

“What shall we do?”

“We don’t know where to find them though. That’s the problem. I don’t know where to start!” Onew ran his hand through his hair.

“YJ Armoury.” Tiffany answered.

“How do you know?” Siwon asked in confusion.

“They left a note. Yunho left a note.” Tiffany reached into her back pocket and withdrew a note. Onew took it quickly and read the message written.

“If you want to see any of these girls alive again you’ll come to YJ Armoury. I’ll be waiting. Jung Yunho,” Onew’s eyes darkened as he read it “Let’s go. We need to get there quickly.”

“But hyung don’t we have a plan?” Minho asked.

“Any plan we have will be useless. They’re in an armoury for goodness sake! They will outnumber us 10 to 1. Unless we go in quietly we have no chance of getting out alive!” Onew explained before he burst into a sprint. The others followed behind keeping up with his surprisingly fast pace. They reached the Armoury in no time. They stopped in front of the building and looked up towards its highest level. No lights were on and the place seemed deser

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter