How?

Gangs of Seoul High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Onew’s POV:

“So the bait is set then hyung?” Sungmin whispered.

“Neh, she can’t resist me for long. What about the rest of you?” I looked around to the rest of the group.

“We’re working on it. Some of them like Yoona and Sunny are a bit gullible but the others; especially Jessica and Hyoyeon are really tough to crack.” Donghae said.

“Well keeping working on it arasso?” I said. They nodded and we turned back towards the girls when we heard them giggling. I noticed Siwon’s smile when he looked at Tiffany. It wasn’t forced; he genuinely liked her. I groaned inwardly; this was going to make everything a whole lot more difficult.

Never mind; I can use this to my advantage.

“Yah what are you guys staring at?” Hyoyeon asked loudly.

“We’re staring at you obviously!” Eunhyuk called and winked at her. She gave him a look of disgust and turned her back to him. Donghae laughed at him and ruffled his hair.

“Bad look dude; you need to try harder.” He said chuckling. Eunhyuk punched him in the arm and said:

“Like you’ve got any further.” Donghae’s face darkened and he shut up.

I chuckled at the brotherly argument and got up to walk outside. My mind wandered and I found myself thinking about Taeyeon. The feel of her soft lips on mine, her beautiful eyes wide open in shock.

Wait... beautiful?

I shook my head hard. I really need to stop doing that. She’s been popping up in my head for days and been haunting my dreams at night.

“What are you thinking about?” I whipped my head around to find Taeyeon stood there. Why was she here?

“Nothing.” I said quickly and turned away. I heard her footsteps coming closer and she stood next to me.

“You’re not a good liar you know. Tell me please?” She asked. I shook my head and she sighed.

“Maybe I’ll tell you when I know what it is I’m talking about.” I said good-humouredly. She laughed lightly; her voice echoing across the hallway. I couldn’t help but smile.

“So what you’re saying is; you’re crazy?” She grinned. I laughed as she said it and replied:

“Not as crazy as you!” She punched my arm and pouted.

“Yah! I’m not crazy. Pabo!” I laughed at the face she made when she said that. Her face scrunched up cutely and her bottom lip was stuck out. I shook my head again to stop myself focusing on her face.

“You make me laugh Kim Taeyeon.” I said happily. I noticed a faint blush cross her cheeks and grinned to myself. My plan was already working judging by how she avoided my eyes after that. She cleared and said:

“Do you want to help me get some food for these guys?”

“Neh, I’ll come with you. Where are we going?” I asked as we walked.

“We’ll just go along this street here; there’s a supermarket near here where we can buy food and there’s also some street vendors we can go to.” She replied as we walked.

“Are we going to take your bike there or are we going to walk?” I asked.

“We’ll walk; there’s no point taking the bike when it’s not too far.” We walked along

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter