A Place To Stay

Gangs of Seoul High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon’s POV:

I held Onew’s hand tightly as we made our way back to the front of my house. Everyone was here with backpacks and sleeping bags.

“We got the money out of the accounts. We don’t know how long we’re going to be sneaking around for so we have to be careful with the money.” I said taking my bags from Sooyoung.

“Where are we going to stay unnie?” Seohyun asked.

“We’ll stay at the warehouse a couple of blocks downtown for now. Is that okay?” I asked.

“It’s fine. We don’t really have enough sleeping bags for all of us so we brought some blankets so we can make hammocks.” Minho said.

“That’s fine; let’s head off in small groups or pairs otherwise it’ll look suspicious.” Onew replied. Sunny, Sungmin, Yoona and Seung Gi headed out first. We split off into our groups and headed off in different directions. Onew and I were alone whilst the others were in groups of 4. We took the long way around when we someone with a mask jumped down from a balcony in front of us. We jumped back in shock as they looked around quickly.

“You guys are Kim Taeyeon and Lee Jinki right?” He asked. I was about to correct him on Onew’s name when:

“Neh we are. What do you want?” He asked shortly.

“I have to be quick. Don’t trust anyone you have had contact with in the past. They’re not who they used to be.” He said hurriedly. He ran away round the corner and Onew and I followed him.

“Wait what do you mean?” I shouted as we rounded the corner only to find him gone.

“How did he do that? We’d be able to see if he was climbing the buildings and there are no alleyways he could have gone in. What the hell?” Onew asked out loud.

“I don’t know how he did it. Should we follow him?” I asked.

“No not now. Something tells me he’ll be back.” Onew replied. I bit my lip nervously as I thought about what he told us. I was deep in thought when Onew said:

“Don’t do that Taeyeon.” He said suddenly.

“Mwoh? Don’t do what?” I asked in surprise.

“Don’t bite your lip.” He said turning towards me.

“I do it out of habit. Wae?” I asked in confusion. He looked straight into my eyes and said:

“It makes me want to kiss you.” I immediately looked away from his gaze and blushed a fiery red. I heard Onew chuckle as he took my hand and intertwined our fingers. A smile crept up on my face as he did.

“You’re so embarrassing.” I muttered.

“Yeah but seriously stop doing that or I’ll kiss you wherever we are.” I smirked at him a little and said:

“You wouldn’t dare kiss me in front of our friends if I did that though.” I smiled. He smiled and said:

“Fair point I’d be way too embarrassed. But I doubt you would either.” He retorted. I laughed and said:

“Come on the others will be wondering where we are.” We walked along the path towards the warehouse. If we didn’t have the bags with us we would have looked like an ordinary couple.

We arrived at the warehouse where everyone was either stood pacing or stood still. Their heads turned when they saw us and I could see the relief in their eyes.

“Unnie where were you guys?” Yuri ran up to me and quickly hugged me. I hugged her back briefly before saying:

“Something strange happened on the way here.” I replied in answer.

“Some random guy jumped out in front of us. He asked us our names and told us not to trust anyone we’d interacted with before in the past. He said something like: they’re not who they used to be?” Onew explained.

“That’s weird. Did you see his face?” Minho asked.

“Aniyo he was wearing a mask.” Onew replied.

“That’s strange. Who would that be?” Seung Gi asked out loud.

“I don’t know. It’s a mystery to me.” Onew said. Something started beeping and all our heads shot up at the noise.

“It’s fine it’s just my news alert. There’s an urgent news story coming on now and guess who it is?” Yonghwa asked rhetorically. We all gathered around him to see the screen on his phone.

“Breaking news! The co-owner of YJ Armoury has been murdered! Witnesses say he was pushed from the top of his office and fell almost 70 floors. Another witness said that he spotted a young man and woman by the body searching it. They have taken a photo which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter