Stuck Together

Gangs of Seoul High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Onew’s POV:

 “That Taeyeon chick is really something.” I muttered to myself.

“Mwoh?” Minho asked; I didn’t realise he was listening.

“Nothing.” I answered shortly.

“I heard Kim Taeyeon’s name in that sentence. Do you like her hyung?” He teased. I rolled my eyes and shot back:

“Not as much as you like that Yuri girl. Admit it you were staring into her eyes weren’t you?” He flushed slightly and said:

“Can you blame me? Have you seen that S-line? Damn!” I rolled my eyes. Typical Minho looking at the bodies of women like a .

“Hyung what are we supposed to do about the night-time thing? We used to do it all the time in our neighbourhood.” Seung-Gi asked.

“Well we couldn’t stay there could we?” I snapped at him. He looked a little shocked before I calmed down “Mianhe. I have a vague idea about what we could do about Kim Taeyeon’s little gang.”

“We’re not going to kill them are we?” Yonghwa asked. We laughed as I shook my head.

“Aniyo. I want you to try and get to know the girls you’re sitting next to. Find out what they are like.”

“I can’t do that. Have you seen who I’m sat next to? She’s some kind of ice queen dude!” Donghae protested.

“I don’t care how you do it, just get to know them! Once you know them it should be easy enough to find out their weaknesses. Then we can use it to blackmail them into clearing out.” They all nodded in understanding as we drove our van to school.

We parked in a spot in the middle of the parking lot and got out. We started to walk across the lot when we were almost knocked over by some motorbikes. They sped past us as we jumped back in shock.

“Yah watch where you’re going!” Siwon shouted. One of the riders turned back, we couldn’t see their face but they turned the bike around and zoomed straight at Siwon. He jumped out of the way and shouted angrily. The person on the motorbike skid to a halt and pulled of their helmet. It was one of Taeyeon’s friends; I think her name was Tiffany. She glared at Siwon for a moment then busied herself fixing her hair that had been ruffled by the helmet.

“Dude what the hell?” Donghae muttered angrily. Siwon was almost bursting with anger.

“Why that little punk!” Before I could stop him he marched over to Tiffany who was walking her bike towards the rest of her friends. I could hear the conversation from where I was.

He better not unleash his temper on her. Not yet anyway.

“What do you think you’re doing?” He asked angrily. She didn’t even glance at him and continued to walk to her friends. He got even angrier and grabbed her wrist as she walked past. She wheeled around and glared at him:

“What the hell dude? Let go!” She almost screeched.

“Aniyo, not until you apologise for nearly knocking us over!” I could see his knuckles as he tightened his grip on her wrist. Siwon was strong but he didn’t know how to control it. At this rate he could cut off the blood supply to her hand or snap her wrist cleanly in 2. I started to walk forwards so I could stop him.

“Get off of me you jerk! Let go!” She tried to pull her hand away but he was too strong and he pulled her hand back. I heard something crack and Tiffany almost fel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter