The Decision

Gangs of Seoul High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon cried herself to sleep that day and when she woke up the girls had already gone to school. They left a note next to her.

Unnie we’ve all gone to school, don’t worry about us when you wake up. Eat, look after yourself and stay strong. Taeyeon unnie hwaiting! Xxx

Taeyeon smiled at the note the girls had left and checked the time. Once she looked at the time she was very surprise; she’d slept throughout the morning and it was almost 5 o’clock.

“The girls will be home soon.” Taeyeon dragged herself out bed and started to make food for the girls.

Soon enough, the girls came bouncing in through the door looking extremely happy. Taeyeon smiled at them as they came over to hug and kiss her.

“Annyeong unnie! How are you?” Seohyun asked.

“I’m fine Seobaby.”

“Unnie have you just woken up? You look so tired.” Jessica asked worriedly.

“I have just woken up but I’m ok. How was school?” Taeyeon asked.

“The usual. It was so boring!” Tiffany giggled. Taeyeon smiled at her and ruffled her hair before placing the food in front of them. As expected the girls dived into it and demolished the plates within seconds.

“Arasso you guys need to go have a shower. I’ll make you guys some hot chocolate okay? I think we need it.” The girls nodded and took their things before going into the shower.

Taeyeon put a pan of milk on the stove and heated it before adding the hot chocolate powder. Checking that no-one was around she took a bottle out of her bag and tipped a few drops into the pan.

“Mianhe, but I need to do this for you guys.” She stirred the pan making sure it was incorporated in all the milk. Taeyeon poured it into the mugs and made sure they were ready for when the girls came out of the shower. One by one they all came out and took a mug gratefully. Once they all had a mug Taeyeon sat by them with her mug and started talking to them.

“What shall we do now unnie?” Seohyun asked.

“About what?”

“The murder and proving your innocence.” She explained. Taeyeon froze in her seat and sighed.

“I honestly don’t know but let’s talk about that later. We haven’t had any kind of fun in a while. We should sit down with each other more often and talk.” The girls nodded in agreement and Taeyeon watched each of them carefully as they took a sip of their hot chocolate.

Throughout their conversations Taeyeon just kept an eye on the level of their mugs, trying to gauge how long it would be until it would take effect.

Slowly but surely, the girls dropped to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter