The Finale? (Part 2)

Gangs of Seoul High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon’s eyes were wide in shock and she couldn’t think of anything to say. Yunho laughed loudly, his laughs echoing in the room.

“Any last wishes Onew?” He asked whilst preparing his gun.

“Let me spend a few last minutes with Taeyeon alone.” Onew said quietly. Yunho just sighed:

“I suppose you can. I’m not an animal after all.” Yunho just laughed as his men followed him outside. Once the door closed Onew slowly moved to Taeyeon who was sat in the chair, still tied up. He untied her hands and feet before taking the muffler off of . Taeyeon immediately cupped his face.

“Onew no you can’t do this!” She whispered urgently. Onew sighed sadly and placed his hands over hers.

“I need to do this Taeyeon. To keep you safe.” He whispered to her. Taeyeon’s eyes filled with tears as she started to shake.

“But not like this Onew. Not like this. There must be some other way!” Taeyeon’s tears spilled over onto her cheek. Onew shook his head slowly as he looked deep into her eyes.

“There is no other way Taeyeon.” Taeyeon started to sob. Onew held her head up and wiped away her tears.

“Stay strong Taeyeon. The others will be there to help you.” He leaned in and pressed his lips to hers softly.

“Onew...”

“I love you Kim Taeyeon. I love you.” Onew whispered. At that moment, before Taeyeon could reply, Yunho and his men burst into the room.

“Take her away now.” Yunho ordered. Just before Yunho’s men could take her away Onew whispered again:

“I love you. I love you never forget that!” Taeyeon fought against the men pulling her back and out towards the door.

“No let me go!” Taeyeon screeched towards the men whilst trying to fight them off. Onew just watched her sadly as she was led out of the door. Yunho turned to Onew and asked:

“Are you ready to fulfil your part?” Onew silently nodded as he kept his eyes on the struggling figure of Taeyeon. She was fighting with all the strength she had remaining in her body but the men holding her were twice as big and twice as strong. Before she knew it she had been dragged out of the room and into the elevator. She last thing she saw was Yunho pointing a gun at Onew, who still had his eyes locked on her, before the door closed.

“No let me out! Let me out!” Taeyeon screamed. She banged her fist on the door before the men restrained her again and held her arms tightly behind her back. Once the elevator opened they threw her out onto the streets and locked the doors shut. Taeyeon hit the door with her fist she was drained of energy. She stumble

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter