The Breaking Point, A Kiss Is Just A Kiss

Because Everything May Change
Please log in to read the full chapter

3

(Key’s P.O.V)

 

“Omo!” I gaped as I looked around. What was Taemin thinking, inviting me to come with him at the party hosted by Kim Jonghyun himself! “What the hell were you thinking, inviting me here, Taemin?!”

 

The younger guy just grinned brightly at me while his right hand did a victory sign. I could feel my angriness falter away, just because of his utter cuteness. “You said you like him, right? So, I’m doing things to make you both know each other!”

 

I face palmed. “And can I ask what plan did you have in your mind for tonight?”

 

He grinned cheekily at me. “We’ll make him drunk! Then you can have him all for yourself. Just do whatever you like with him, he wouldn’t be able to deny it once you finish with him, ‘ya know.”

 

I went red at what he said. How can someone innocent looking, like himself, think of something like that! “Yah! What are you saying?! I can’t do that! I’m not a fricking ! And I’m not even desperate enough to do something like that!”

 

Taemin laughed at my reaction.

 

Like there was even something really funny about what I said to him.

 

“Relax, hyung. I was only joking!” He continued to laugh as we stood by my car, it was parked outside Mr. not-so-nice-straight-guy’s house.

 

“That was so not funny!” I glared at him as I slapped his arm. “I’m all ready to panic here and there you are, laughing your off, just because of my situation. Real mature, Taeminnie. Real mature.”

 

“Hey, I was just having fun.” He said as he chuckled, then he grabbed my hand and started to drag me towards the house. Or should I say party venue? Whatever people call it.

 

“I think this is not a really good idea.”

 

“Oh, come on ,Key-hyung! Just trust me, araso?” His big, brown doe eyes widened even more as he pleaded and smiled sweetly at me. “Please, just this once. Okay?”

 

What’s the sense of arguing with him if he’s still going to win at the end? I heaved a deep sigh. “What more can I do?”

 

“Yay!” Taemin quickened his pace, almost like he’s running excitedly… Oh wait, he was! He is charging towards the house, dragging me behind him!

 

“Whoa! Slow down, Minnie!” I chuckled at the actions of the overly excited teenager who was dragging my arm off.

 

He stopped and showed me his signature grin. “Oh, sorry, hyung.”

 

 

Everyone’s eyes locked into me and Taemin, but he doesn’t seem to care about the sharp stares that we were already getting. He was just smiling and chatting with me confidently. I like how he makes me feel comfortable and not make me feel like I’m a disgusting creature, walking this planet.

 

I mean, that’s what those homophobic schoolmates of mine think. There’s nothing wrong with being different and they should just learn to accept that hard truth.

 

“You know, just don’t mind all of these people, Key-hyung. You should never let what other people think, affect your life. It’s yours, not theirs to mess up with. You are even much more cooler and fun to be with than any of them!” Taemin gave me a reassuring smile. I know he’s trying to cheer me up and I couldn’t help but feel a little relief flushed by my system.

 

Taemin is right and I know it.

 

“Really, huh?” I raised my left eyebrow at him. My brain was buzzing a little, maybe because of the alcohol that I drank or because of the loud noise created by the crowds of people.

 

Once again, he grinned at me brightly, oblivious to the dizziness I started to feel. “You’re great because… you’re not afraid to show who you really are, Key-hyung. Not like those fake plastic es. For all I know, they’re just here with their mindless army of jocks because of free party rights.”

 

I laughed at the way he explained things, then things started to spin a little. I blinked a couple of times, trying to focus my sight. But that didn’t help, so I tried to shake off the dizziness by slightly tilting my head to the side. Okay, this beer was really a bad thing. To think that I was even the one who told Taemin not to drink in the first place.

 

Nice, Key. Real nice.

 

I saw Taemin frown, then he folded his arms over his chest. He studied my face for a second before his frown deepened even more. “You’re drunk, hyung.”

 

“I’m not drunk, Taeminnie. I’m just… Uh, dizzy. Yeah, I’m just feeling dizzy, that’s all.” I mumbled and tried to walk past him, only to be stopped by the tilting of my world. Taemin quickly help he stand up straight.

 

“Are you okay?” He asked

Please log in to read the full chapter