The consequence of a kiss?

Because Everything May Change
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

12

 

The next day — Kibum was more dazed than usual. In class, he would just stare into space and nothing would come out of his mouth. What happened to the cheerful and cool guy? That’s what Taemin pondered on as the class went by in a blink of an eye.

Then lunch came. Taemin’s getting frustrated because his hyung was still in the same state as he did all through their class. And it got worse when they sat down at one of the tables in the school cafeteria, Kibum was just drooling over his food.

“Key-hyung, is something wrong?” Taemin asked with concern and full of curiosity. “You’ve been like this since this morning, I’m starting to get worried... and annoyed, actually.”

“Uhm…i-it’s nothing, Minnie…” Kibum managed to reply. He didn’t know why, but Jonghyun’s smiling face appeared suddenly on his mind that made him heave a deep sigh before taking a teeny-weeny bite on his food.

“You’re not that hard to read, hyung…” Taemin said.

“Eh?”

“I know you’re keeping something from me, right?.”

“What? No, I’m not.”

“Yes, you are.”

“No.”

“Yes!”

“No!”

“Yes! Admit it!”

“This is pointless.”

Kibum stood up and left the younger guy on the table. Taemin pouted and made an ‘why-is-Kibum-hyung-acting-this-way’ face. He wanted to know the answer but obtaining it would be the difficult part.

 

 

(Jonghyun’s P.O.V)

There was still awkwardness between Kibum and Me. Both of us couldn’t help it. I kissed Kibum yesterday and there were sparks. I’ve felt it; I knew that Kibum felt it, too. However, that incident made us somewhat distant. The two of us were comfortable before — why did the kiss have to ruin it? Why the did I have to ruin the perfectly platonic relationship that we had?

“I think that’s enough for today…” Kibum said as he packed up his things. Quickly placing everything inside his bag.

“Uh…yeah…” I merely uttered.

Kibum walked to the door and before leaving he said, “Goodnight.”

“G-Goodnight...”

Without a second glance behind, Kibum fled the room.

I grunted and fell back on my bed; hands on my face. Why did I have to kiss Kibum? Now, I am being tortured from just being in the same room as him. Every time I look at Kibum’s face, his eyes would automatically look and focus away from my gaze. And when I look at him, the kiss would flood back to my memory bank.

I slapped my forehead. 

“Damn it… Why did I lose my self control and have to do that?”

I flinched when my handphone vibrated inside the pocket of my pants. I sighed and opened it to read the message I just received.

 

[id] BBTaeMin~

[time] 06:24 pm

[message]

            Hey hyung! I just want to ask you something.

 

[id]DinoHyunG~

[time] 06:25 pm

[message]

            What is it about?

 

[id]BBTaeMin~

[time] 06:26 pm

[message]

            Did something happen between you and Key hyung???

 

I froze. Just how the did Taemin guessed that something happened between me and Kibum? Did Kibum tell him?  I shook my head. No, Kibum will not talk about some close matters like that to someone else. I sighed and typed in my reply.

 

[id]DinoHyunG~

[time] 06:27 pm

[message]

            What are you saying??? Nothing happened between us >.<

 

[id]BBTaeMin~

[time] 06:28 pm

[message]

            I can feel that something happened and you have to admit it ‘cos Key hyung is acting really, really peculiar today! But he doesn’t want to tell me. So you have to tell me what happened!

 

[id]DinoHyunG~

[time] 06:29 pm

[message]

            Nothing happened…

 

[id]BBTaeMin~

[time] 06:30 pm

[message]

            Tell me! Tell me! Tell me! Or else… I’ll tell him myself that you love him!

 

[id]DinoHyunG~

[time] 06:31 pm

[message]

            Yah! Don’t you dare tell him about it!!!

 

[id]BBTaeMin~

[time] 06:32 pm

[message]

            Then tell me what really happened! I’m here to listen.

 

[id]DinoHyunG~

[time] 06:33 pm

[message]

            Oh okay, just don’t tell him that I told you about it… Where are you right now?

 

[id]BBTaeMin~

[time] 06:34 pm

[mes

Please log in to read the full chapter