Did curiosity kill the Dino?

Because Everything May Change
Please log in to read the full chapter

9

(Jonghyun’s P.O.V)

 

I adjusted to my left as I hid behind the menu that one of the servers gave me. I followed Kibum until I found out that he was meeting a guy in KFC. I don’t why but I couldn’t will myself to leave, so with much chagrin, I decided to stay. Call it stalking or what… I only followed Kibum out of curiosity, but now I can feel like my heart was being squeezed tight.

I hate this feeling of seeing him laugh and talk with that guy. The fact that Kibum looks so happy with him didn’t really help my case.

Does Kibum like him? Is he dating that guy?

I sighed and just watched both of them converse with each other. I clenched my fists tight when the other guy touched Kibum’s hands. I know that this is kind of shallow, but I’m really, really pissed off right now.

The reason? No reason at all. I just hate the guy. Don’t blame me. I bit my lower lip and once again, heaved a sigh.

“Just what the hell am I really doing here following him?...” I absentmindedly asked myself. These changes in my feelings wouldn’t all happen because of that stupid kiss, didn’t it?

 I heaved a deep breath, and just stared at them for a couple of seconds before I got annoyed again. “Oh hell! Why is he touching Kibum’s cheek and why is he allowing him to touch if they are not going out?”

“Jonghyun, what are you doing there?”

I almost jerked up when I heard someone called my name, I nervously glanced to Key’s direction to see if he heard it. Thankfully, it didn’t seem like he did. Once I’m sure Key didn’t find out that I was following him, I look up and only saw Minho smirking at me. “What the are you doing here, Minho?” I whispered to him.

Minho rolled his eyes. “I’m going to eat.”

That earned him a glare from me. A confused look came up his face as he sat down the vacant seat opposite of mine. ”why are you whispering?” his eyes locked on Kibum’s back then he snickered at me. “Oh, I can see that you’re spying on someone. Why didn’t you tell me that you like stalking guys. I could keep a secret, you know.”

“Just shut the off and be quiet.” I snarled at him angrily.

Minho chuckled. “And here I thought you’re a straight guy, Dino. I didn’t know that you also swing that way. I even thought that you’re not the same with Taemin and me. You never really disappoint.”

I sighed. “I don’t know when or how it became like this. But I really do like him a lot so don’t you fricking dare laugh at me. You 2-eyed ugly alien.”

“I won’t, Blingysaurus. I understand why you meant by that. You know that I also feel the same way towards you cousin, right?” Minho said with a weak smile. Even though it had a hint of sarcasm in it, I can also see the clear sadness in his doe eyes.

I got what the sadness in his eyes meant, he still cares and still wants Taemin back. I placed the menu down on the table and patted his shoulder. “Just tell Minnie that you still like him.”

“I don’t know…”

“You’re just both hurting yourselves with all of the decisions that you are making. Just go and get him back if you still love him.”

Minho sighed. “But, we just can’t do that.”

“Why not?”

“It’s just the way it is. We can’t do anything about that.”

“Anything is possible if you just prove that it is worth it.”

He just looked at Kibum again and changed the topic. “Is that guy already taken?”

I shook my head vigorously. “Nope, I won’t let that happen.”

I don’t want to think that Kibum is in a relationship with that guy. More importantly, this is the first time I really fell for someone and I won’t let anyone get ahead of me. I won’t really let them steal Kibum away from me.

Minho laughed. “So you’re going to plan something?”

I looked at Kibum too as I slowly nodded my head at the other guy.

“Are you pretty sure about that?”

“Yeah. I am pretty sure about it.” I smiled at Minho. I made him just shake his head at me.

“Really, really?”

I frowned. “Why do you make it sound like I’m doubting and that I’m just in a phase of identity crisis?”

“Because I know you, Dino. You’re not the kind of guy who’d try his best just to get someone’s attention.” He said as he leaned down his seat. “What I mean is, girls were always the ones flocking for you and not the other way around. Aren’t you too adapted to that?”

“Well, yeah. But, I really like him. I can change.” I answered firmly.

He smirked at me, his gaze landed on the two again.

“Then prove it.”

Please log in to read the full chapter