Everything will be alright

Because Everything May Change
Please log in to read the full chapter

16

(Third Person P.O.V)


 

The big man pushed the red button on the phone and threw the phone aside harshly. The phone slid on the ground and was left open. The man snickered as he kept watch on Kibum, who was tied up to one of the warehouse's poles. The man was accompanied by his co-member. However, the man's partner was not exactly mean nor had he any intention of killing anyone. 

 

This partner joined the mafia just so he could pay out his debt to the Mafia's leader, Mr. Jung to rescue his sister. He never had any intention of hurting anyone. He had to play his part so he said the young man did but in truth, he hates killing. He felt sorry for Kibum. The young boy was sweating profusely, and it was raining and cold. Was he sick? 

 

“Hey, Kangin...” called the smaller man to the scarred thug, who was now glaring at the tied up boy. 

 

“What is it now, Jihoon?! Are you gonna whine about everything again? ‘Cos if you are, I’m advising you to just shut that goddamn mouth of yours!” 

 

“Uhm... I just want to that... th-the hostage is sweating a-and it's not hot. I think the kid's sick...” 

 

Kangin stared at him in disbelief. Was Jihoon feeling sorry for the hostage? This kid is really useless, he’s such a wuss after all.

 

“What the hell? Stop caring about the kid! He's just our hostage and nothing else. Stop feeling so guilty! We’re here to torture him, not give make everything comfortable, for goddamn sake.” 

 

Kibum slightly flinched as his eyes slowly fluttered open. His head was buzzing in pain, so painful that he couldn’t even comprehend what was actually happening around him. He kept hearing shouts and yells. Who was it that disturbed him from his sudden slumber? He blinked his eyes, vision and mind slowly clearing. Kibum didn’t hesitate to look around with fear, he was inside a damp warehouse. 

 

There were boxes and broken machines everywhere he looked. It was cold but his skin felt hot. Sweat was dripping from his hair, his breathing uneven. He tugged on his wrists, he winced when pain shot up his arms. Just then he realized that he was tied to a pole. His arms hugged the pole from behind him and his wrists were tightly strapped by big ropes. He couldn't possibly wring himself out. In front of him, his ankles were also tied with a rope that’s slightly thinner. He felt weak. No matter how hard he tried, his body was just too exhausted and decided not to cooperate with him. 

 

The area was raining. When Kibum was dragged out of the school’s playground, the rain was pouring just as hard. He guessed that he must've gotten a fever because of the bad weather. He couldn’t help but cough and let out a tiny sneeze. That clearly caught the two guys’ attention. 

 

“Oh, look who's finally awake, Jihoon.” Kangin gave a smug look to the weak, young boy. Jihoon looked at him with sorrowful eyes, very opposite to the expression on the other's face. “Glad you could finally join us, little princess.”

 

Kangin walked to Kibum, who looked at the big man with disgust. He took Kibum's chin with his right hand and cupped it. He turned Kibum's head from left to right, examining him. He was indeed hot in temperature and hot in physical appearance. But, he knows better than to swing that way. He hate people like the young boy, he despises them to the core.

 

“You know, Kim Kibum, if you were a girl I would totally bang you. Sadly, I ain't no like you and that Kim Jonghyun guy. I don’t even ing get what Ms. Jung like about that . He’s just trash, just like you and the rest of trash like you two.” 

 

Kibum may have been weak but he didn't want to tolerate such an awful . He wanted to curse him so much that the Gods would smite him. The guy has bad attitude and is downright nasty.

 

“Kim Kibum, do you want to say something? What? Cat got your---” then he spat on him. With no words, the young man had said all that he had wanted. He despised the rude man, as much as the other despised him. To Kibum, the guy clearly has no respect or whatsoever to the people around him and that made him feel no responsibility of respecting him back.

 

Kangin was definitely not going to take that attitude. He brought out his pistol and pointed the muzzle close to the weak guy’s forehead. He was only a second away from blowing the younger guy’s brains out.

 

“What the hell, Kim Kibum! Do you want to die early?!” 

 

“Kangin! Don't!” 

 

“Jihoon, I want to kill the ! Why are you interrupting me?!” He yelled out, the tip of his pistol was still pointed at the helpless guy. “Or do you want me to shoot you first, huh?You worthless piece of !” 

 

“Ms. Jessica told us to keep him alive until she tells us that we don't need him anymore. You don’t want to disobey her now, don’t you?”

 

Kangin put the gun back in his pocket, still clearly annoyed by Kibum and his partner, Jihoon.

 

“You're lucky that Ms. Jessica wants to keep you. She should just tell us to kill you so I wouldn't have to waste my time looking after a disgusting being like yourself.” 

 

Kibum lips twitched and eyes were shooting daggers at him. He wanted to say the same to the man, but kept his mouth shut, for the sake of himself.

 

Kangin brought out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. He took out a stick and lit it. He breathed it in and exhaled dark smoke before the sick guy's face. Kibum coughed, the scent made him want to throw up. He was revolted, not by the scent of the cigarette but by the scent of Kangin himself.

 

“Could you please get out of my face? You're smelly...and it's making me feel sicker...” Kibum was able to mutter out. Luckily, Kangin didn't pay attention to anything else except his cigarette. Kibum was only thankful for that.

 

Jihoon shot the younger guy another look of worry when Kangin walked out of the room. Kibum just gave him a disbelieving look as he struggled to breathe normally. After a few seconds of deafening silence, Jihoon broke it with a long sigh then he decided to leave the younger alone with his thoughts.

 

He clearly knows that he should be afraid of the situation that he was currently in, but there was a feeling inside of him that kept of saying that he’ll be alright and that Jonghyun would come from him. The young guy doesn’t know if it’s due to his bad state that he was starting to hallucinate or if he just trust his boyfriend this much. He wished it was the truth though. He has faith in Jonghyun, he would never ever let that go.

 

 Everything will be alright, Key. Just hang in there. Everything will be alright…

 

 

Meanwhile, Jonghyun was still inside his car. He was staring angrily at the steering wheel, eventually hitting it for a couple of times before letting out frustrated groans. If that Jessica hurt a single hair on Kibum's head, he would never forgive her. He'd forever be in the depths of depression, anger and vengeance. And no one would be able to stop him from ripping that obnoxious girl apart.

 

He already had so many problems right now. First,Taemin and Minho’s relationship was in danger because of Mr. Choi. Second, he still have to deal with his friends who confessed to him that they were the ones behind what happened to Key, a couple of days ago. And this freaking thing happens! Jonghyun started to take deep breaths. His nostrils were flaring, brows furrowing into a

Please log in to read the full chapter