For The Sake Of The Ones That We Love

Because Everything May Change
Please log in to read the full chapter

14

 

(Key’s P.O.V)

 

A smile crept up my face when I remembered what happened between Jonghyun and I, early this morning. I’m really happy that Jonghyun has feelings for me too and that we’re officially together. That was actually the most happiest moment of my whole 17 years of existence.

I almost jumped up in surprise when someone covered my eyes with their hands. Well… I don’t have to guess anymore. I am 100% correct of who that ‘childish’ person is. There’s actually only one I can think of.

“I know that it’s you, Kim Jonghyun” I chuckled when I heard him grunt and stomp his foot on the ground like a little child.

Jonghyun removed his hands from my eyes and sat beside me under the big willow tree where I was currently sitting at the school garden. I threw him a look as he stared at me intently. “Stop staring at me or I might melt under your intense glare, Kim Jonghyun.”

He pouted like a little child and held both of my hands. “Why are you being mean to your new boyfriend?”

I sighed and placed down the book that I was reading then I faced the childish guy who was pouting beside me. My heart almost stopped beating when I saw the expression on his face. Just how would this guy be so damn cute?! I mean, he’s actually older then me to begin with! This doesn’t make any sense at all.

“Kibum, close your mouth or something might go inside it.” He laughed so hard when I closed my mouth then I blushed. Imagining my face as red as a tomato by now. “Omo! My baby Kibummie looks so cute when he is blushing!” Jonghyun even pinched my cheeks after commenting on how cute I am.

I scoffed at him.

“Yah! Don’t pinch my cheeks like that, don’t you know that it hurts!” I pouted at him as I rubbed both of my cheeks. “And why’re you calling me Kibum? Just call me Key. I’m more used to that.”

Jonghyun managed to match the pout on my face. “I don’t want to! I want to call you Kibum… Just Kibum and nothing else!”

“Why do you insist on calling me Kibum and not Key?”

 “W-well… I just think that calling you by your first name is more special that way. It only means that we’re close.”

“Uhuh… Or maybe you’re just annoyed that other people, the ones who were close to me or even the ones who are not close to me, call me by that name?”

I chuckled when Jonghyun’s face flustered up. He’s face almost turned bright red. He looked so cute when blushing like an embarrassed little kid. I now know that I really can’t hate or even be mad at this cute thing in front of me.

I mean, just who could resist a guy like him? Not me, to be honest. “Cute expression, Dino~~”

JongHyun still remained blushing at what I just said. I rolled my eyes at him and pinched his right cheek. He flinched at what I did. “Yah! It hurts!” He pouted again at me as he rubbed his reddish right cheek.

I stuck out my tongue at him. “Now you know how painful it is to be pinched in the cheeks by someone.”

Jonghyun shrugged it off and laid down on my lap. I gawked at him, lightly slapping his arm. “Hey! What are you doing?”

“Just let me lay down here for a while. Araso?” The way how cute Jonghyun looks at me right now makes my heart pound so much. I know this sounds like I’m on repeat, but please understand. Just how could I resist a cutie like Kim Jonghyun? I sighed and nodded my head in approval.

“Do you want me to sing for you?” I grinned and nodded my head at Jonghyun’s question.

“Will you sing for me?”

“Sure, just for my baby.” Jonghyun grinned back at me. He started to hum then he started to sing a song.

 

The morning sunlight is like you
It might be a little childish, but I like it
If I’m by your side when you wake me up
I have nothing more to wish for
I want to see you

Don’t think that we can’t love because we’re young
Before it’s too late
Before I grow older, can you hold onto me?

I love you only, as much as the sky
You truly are the reason I live
I really, really, I want to hug you like crazy
We’re still going too fast, right?

Whenever I meet eyes with him
I wonder if the smile that grows on my face
might reach a corner of your heart
I whisper into the beautiful ear
Inside of your uncertain heart
My feelings of love for you

I’ll be taking you
Baby, I know without you
Without you, I miss you
I’ll long for you forever

My feelings of desire and hope
My love that grows deep again
I can no longer hide them
You are me, Baby

My heart will catch you and not let you go
Can you feel it as well?
Before, oh, it’s too late
Before I grow older, can you hold onto me?

I know that your heart
Cannot come by my

Please log in to read the full chapter