Is This The End of a Love Story?

Because Everything May Change
Please log in to read the full chapter

18

(THIRD PERSON P.O.V)

 

It has been a week since the incidents involving the two couples happened. Kibum has been discharged from the hospital after two days of staying there, Mr. Choi was sentenced into a lifetime imprisonment for the case of ‘attempted murder’ and is under-going investigations regarding the family business, Jiyong, the one who helped Kibum was only charged by ‘being an accessory to the crime’, but was also bailed out by the Kim’s and his sister was found by the police, Jessica, on the other hand was sent to Japan by his father also because of the Kim’s negotiation that they won’t charge Mr. Jung with the crime about Jiyong and his sister if he does send his daughter away. Everything was starting to get better for everyone.

 

-----

 

Minho sat down quietly as he listened intently to the court hearing about his father and his underground illegal business. The young guy has not known any of this for years. He is only aware that his father muddles with the mafia business, but has never really thought it was at this extent. With his lawyer, he and the judge had to settle some matters such as inheritance and others. His mother refused to go to court because she was so heartbroken by the fact that the man he loved would do this to their son, so Minho had to represent her.

Once the court hearing was over, he left the building and outside was his cute Taemin, cross-legged as he sat down on one of the waiting benches. Minho smiled and patted him on the head gently. Taemin shot up and took Minho in his arms. A warm and loving smile was painted on both of their faces.

“Are you okay?” Taemin asked, worry lacing his voice.

“Yeah, I’m fine.”

Minho pulled the younger guys close and never left contact with the his beautiful  dark brown pupils. He cupped the back of Taemin’s head and moved his thumb up and down his smooth jaw. “I love you so much, my baby Taemin… I can’t wish to spend the rest of my life with anyone else but you and you alone.”

“Minho…”

“That’s why, if you don’t mind me asking…” Minho knelt on one knee and brought out a velvet box with a red ribbon on it from the pocket of his jeans, “Will you marry me after we graduate, Lee Taemin? I’m sorry I couldn’t ask you to marry me earlier than our graduation. My mom said that we could only get married once we both finish our studies and you know how she can be regarding my education. But, I promise that I’ll marry you and stay with you for my entire lifetime.”

Taemin bent down and kissed Minho. The answer was—“Yes yes yes! One hundred percent yes! Even if I still have to wait for a few years, I would still want to get married to you my lovely Minho. The wait is worth it. An entire lifetime with you is worth it” They stayed in a deep embrace.

“And spending all my life with you is the greatest wish that I could hope for, my ever so lovely baby Taemin.”

 

 

Two tired bodies laid down the green grassy field under a big oak tree beside each other, hands laced tightly as if never wanting to let go of one another. A bunch of kisses was also shared. Jonghyun had Kibum tucked under his right arm, the other arm was lovingly and gently circling Kibum’s back. He on the other hand caressed his boyfriend’s skin and imagined what their future would be like.

“What are you thinking about, Kibummie?”

“Hm? I was just thinking what will the future hold for the two of us… Like what would happen to both of us a few years from now...”

“Our future?”

“Yep.”

“Tell me. what do you want to see for our future, baby?”

“I want to see you and me…” Kibum looked up at his boyfriend, his eyes twinkling with so much love for the guy lying beside him. “We are very happy. Our hands intertwined, with our hearts connected with each other… I want to be with you forever… I want you, and just only you…”

“Kibummie, we won’t have problems, right?”

“We will have problems… Just not the same ones. But, I mean, what couple doesn’t have any problems? It would be strange if we wouldn’t, after all.”

“I honestly love your positive sense in life.”

“And I love you so much too.”

“I love you, three.”

Jonghyun took Kibum’s sweet cherry-like lips and they said nothing more. They wanted to stay like that for as long as possible.

“But… I think we’ll have to get through your mom’s skin before I can take you…”

Kibum laughed. “You and your dirty jokes. You're so weird, Jjongie the dinosaur...”<

Please log in to read the full chapter